Who to use our first pick on if we don't have to use our first round pick on Moore?

Remove this Banner Ad

Just a hypothetical, If we traded Pick 8 and Lumumba to GWS for Pick 3 and O'Rourke for example, would we be able to get Moore with our second rounder if St.Kilda and Melbourne didn't bid for him? Is that how it works?

Father/Son Bidding Happens before Trade Period Starts

I hate the bidding system, it should stay like it was in the past.

The father son rule should be there as an advantage to club just like how we got Cloke and Shaw and also with Geelong how they got Hawkins and Scarlett.

Then the they be too many Teams Sooking about it and the AFL won’t help Collingwood

Moore had two or three good games. Goddard and Durdin were very good as underages however.

Well that was last year.

Moore was better then both this year so that matters more

Well that was last year.

Moore was better then both this year so that matters more
Yeah and they have done not much this year, Moore was the best performed in the under 16s and then he was injured last year and has had a better season this year
They are much closer than you think. Moore may have more potential, but Durdin and Goddard have performed exceptionally to this point. Injury has hampered all three at different times

IMO the hype over Moore is unjustified at this point, he hasn't really dominated any game this year.

They are much closer than you think. Moore may have more potential, but Durdin and Goddard have performed exceptionally to this point. Injury has hampered all three at different times

IMO the hype over Moore is unjustified at this point, he hasn't really dominated any game this year.
& if Bulldogs, Carlton & Gold Coast are thinking the same......then perhaps a 2nd round pick will suffice.
Suits me.

None of the 3 have been exceptional this year Moore would have been the best. I think the club has been very wise with how they have managed Moore and I expect he will show his full potential next season when we have picked him up as a second rounder. You talk about Goddard and Durdain as bottom agers but remember at the same point the club put Moore in for double hip surgery to get it out of the way early. I have heard he was keen to play through it as he was in the AIS at the time but the club convinced to get it done then so he didn't have to do it at the end of this year.

None of the 3 have been exceptional this year Moore would have been the best. I think the club has been very wise with how they have managed Moore and I expect he will show his full potential next season when we have picked him up as a second rounder. You talk about Goddard and Durdain as bottom agers but remember at the same point the club put Moore in for double hip surgery to get it out of the way early. I have heard he was keen to play through it as he was in the AIS at the time but the club convinced to get it done then so he didn't have to do it at the end of this year.
Look mate I hope you're right, but just think it's not a case of Moore is definitely better.

I hope we take him still as you'd hate to see him at another club.

God himself.
Surely he'd be a cat b rookie.
Outside of Aus (apologies to Yablett Snr) so an international or 3 yrs not signed with an Aussie rules club?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back