NFL Who Will Win the Super Bowl this Season?

Remove this Banner Ad

Then why don't you wait until my team is bud before making assumptions?

No, I see no reason why the rest of us should put up with this sort of s**t in the off chance that people will actually surface when their teams come back down in the cycle.

If you want respect, don't rock up when your team is good dripping with arrogance. It adds nothing to the board.

No, I see no reason why the rest of us should put up with this sort of s**t in the off chance that people will actually surface when their teams come back down in the cycle.

If you want respect, don't rock up when your team is good dripping with arrogance. It adds nothing to the board.
Umm, because I'm going to wait half a decade to sign up for an AFL forum, because my NFL team is good

Umm, because I'm going to wait half a decade to sign up for an AFL forum, because my NFL team is good

See, you're still missing the second option. Try adopting a modicum of humility.

But hey, if you want to wait half a decade before posting again I'm cool with it.

See, you're still missing the second option. Try adopting a modicum of humility.

But hey, if you want to wait half a decade before posting again I'm cool with it.
If you can back it up talk all you want, you won't see me predicting a Super Bowl win if I don't think my team can win it, and if we lose it, I'll give credit

You act like I'm some sort of hater that doesn't appreciate how good Brady + Belichick, Seattle, etc. are...

Nah we're cooked, but atleast I can look forward to Seattle being eliminated and you disappearing back into whatever hole you came from.
We are a 1 in 4 chance. I will take those odds in December. I was here last year when we were being written off.

And if we do get eliminated I can always watch the replay of the 2014 Super Bowl. Good times.

I think people are missing southerntakeovers point. It was a valid point that some are making a mountain of a molehill from. Twisting it and exaggerating it.
I got the point. He wants us to stop posting in the NFL threads until our sides win 3 games for the year.

so Southerntakeover who do u reakon wins it all mate?

Who knows, wait to see who makes it first.

Is there any reason Detroit for example don't deserve to be discussed?

Why couldn't Indianapolis or Pittsburgh do some damage?

Because if there were Detroit fans posting here with the 10-4 season they're having, they'd be flagratantly arrogant, counting themselves as one of the Big 4 and writing every other playoff team off.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is a prediction thread.

I am sticking with Seattle v Pats with the Seahawks going back to back!!

BTW, there ARE colts fans aplenty who post here and who are even keeled, humble, and like to genuinely discuss other teams too.

This board has a proud history of having a number of good posters who, despite their team having gone through patches of dominance and success, have maintained their quality of posting, and avoided carrying on like asshats. Your Woodson's of the world spring to mind. Always had respect for fuey even when the Packers were dominant, and yes, I'll regret it for ever but Dagless's punk ass.

There are other long time posters who have been around for a long time and haven't stopped posting despite not having had any real marked success during that time. MarcusP2 springs to mind. Of course your sad band of Raiders fans like you and manureid. s**t, despite the fact that it'll kill me a little bit if Dallas have any success I'll probably have part of me that inside says good on you to Chism for being around and being willing to cop the s**t during the bad times. I love trolling/arguing with JeffDunne as much as the next guy, and he's unbearably good at the trash talking when the Saints are good, but he's also around when things go wrong.

(not snubbing anyone deliberately, just the names that first leapt to mind.

Any one of those people trash talk me, I'll take it in stride and throw some s**t back. Why? Because they've earned respect for being fans, and because they've shown that they can contribute more to the board than just rocking up to chest beat when things are easy and they're winning.

There's always that other lot though. The mob who want to turn up when their teams on top, do nothing but talk s**t, and be respected as real fans. No time for them.

Pittsburgh and Detroit can do something, don't believe in Indi tho

I could see Indi as a team that can get hot.

There is the capacity for Luck to have a few big games in a throw where Hilton/Nicks etc just haul in the big plays.

Yeah but they haven't been allowed to spy on other teams since their last Lombardi win, so by default you should know they won't (because they can't) win without cheating. Just throwing your money down the drain unfortunately.

Pre Spy Gate - from 2001 to 2007 seasons - regular season 86 wins 26 losses
Post Spy Gate - from 2008 to now - regular season 83 wins 27 losses (will probably be 85 wins 27 losses by the end of the next two weeks)

What it shows - an incredible level of consistency over 14 years.

Get over the spy gate!

Hopefully the Broncos win Monday Night and wrap up a first round bye, otherwise the Raiders could be in for a shutout in Denver...

Still, run game has priority over pass game in the Mile High City

You do realise it's almost impossible for the Broncos to miss a first round bye - need to lose both games and the Colts/Bengals win both games. You lose to the Raiders in last game, you don't deserve a first round bye!

If the time ever comes, where Denver actually happens to be a bad team (as hard as that may be to believe), I will be waiting here for your praise Southerntakeover

Team quality isn't the determinative factor. It just correlates strongly with blow ins and bad posting on occasion.

Time will tell, you might make the list of people that don't s**t me one day, who knows.

Pre Spy Gate - from 2001 to 2007 seasons - regular season 86 wins 26 losses
Post Spy Gate - from 2008 to now - regular season 83 wins 27 losses (will probably be 85 wins 27 losses by the end of the next two weeks)

What it shows - an incredible level of consistency over 14 years.

Get over the spy gate!
In all seriousness....so what's gone wrong post-spygate in terms of a lack of Lombardis. They won like 3 in 4 years, and then nothing. What in your opinion has been the reason for that?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back