NFL Who Will Win the Super Bowl this Season?

Remove this Banner Ad

Said Seahawks-Pats and sticking to it with Seattle to win.

Don't mind who wins out of the remaining 4 teams.

Pats - Always been a fan of BB and like Brady and just amazing how they continually contend.
Colts - a tough division the AFC South....and how can you not like Luck.
Packers - Admire Rodgers, terrific player and how can you not like the only publicly owned team.
Seattle - Like watching that D and Wilson....worthy back to back.

Said Seahawks-Pats and sticking to it with Seattle to win.

Don't mind who wins out of the remaining 4 teams.

Pats - Always been a fan of BB and like Brady and just amazing how they continually contend.
Colts - a tough division the AFC South....and how can you not like Luck.
Packers - Admire Rodgers, terrific player and how can you not like the only publicly owned team.
Seattle - Like watching that D and Wilson....worthy back to back.
I think we're in for an amazing match up whoever makes the SB.

Brady v Rodgers, Luck v Wilson, Brady v Seahawks DBs...so many tantalizing match ups.

With the teams left we can't lose!

He's proven me wrong :(
That left me astonished. You would have traded down for Kellen Moore and some other no name that escapes me for one of the most certain no brainer picks in recent draft memory. If that trade had happened it would have gone down as one of the worst trades ever!! If you were GM you would not have left the state of Indiana alive!!

That left me astonished. You would have traded down for Kellen Moore and some other no name that escapes me for one of the most certain no brainer picks in recent draft memory. If that trade had happened it would have gone down as one of the worst trades ever!! If you were GM you would not have left the state of Indiana alive!!
I wouldn't have done that.
I just would've gone Moore rather than Cousins as my backup to Robert Griffin.

I wouldn't have done that.
I just would've gone Moore rather than Cousins as my backup to Robert Griffin.

Really?

Luck is overrated.

If I were the Colts I'd go for James or Wilson (Oregon and Virginia Tech running backs respectively) before Luck...

Luck isn't made for a Colts offence.
Manning will still be around a while, so unless the Colts have the brains to have 2 offensive game plans, Luck is going to be a disaster in Indianpolis.

Indy is made for a smart QB not an amazing athletically gifted QB.

COlts should trade the #1 pick overall down for someone who needs Luck, then get a speedy back like James or Wilson late 1st/2nd, then get Kellen Moore in the 3rd.

Kellen Moore is perfect for an Indy system, and he's the only person who is mentally gifted enough for the Colts not to have a major slump when Manning retires.

What did I do in the mock draft?
Did I trade down for a RB or did I take Robert Griffin?
Stayed at one, took RG3 which annoyed everyone because it instantly devalued to entire process.

Stayed at one, took RG3 which annoyed everyone because it instantly devalued to entire process.
Luck-RGMe 1-2.
How'd it devalue it?
Not like it ****ed up the mock. :rolleyes:

Blame GG, the whole OP was 'Im taking Luck as it'll happen, I just wanted the pick so I can explain as to why I think RGMe will be a better fit for Indy'
At the end of it, GG goes 'select what you'd do, not listen to others'
So I change it.

I love it how imbeciles like you like to point blame at the wrong culprit.
I was going Luck ffs.....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Blame GG, the whole OP was 'Im taking Luck as it'll happen, I just wanted the pick so I can explain as to why I think RGMe will be a better fit for Indy'
So I change it.

I find the fact that you made the imbecilic move, currently admit it was the imbecilic move, and are now calling me the imbecile, humourous.

Wh
So I change it.

Why pick Luck in the mock when you said he's not a fit for Indy and is underrated?

I knew precisely what you meant.
But I have matured to the point not to be pedantic about mistakes.

No worries DB. Most on here would have some past post saying or predicting something that may resurface later that can make them look silly. Heck I may even do it one day!!(as a few dickwads go searching my post history).....although that was a doozy!

Example....SB loss to NO, Manning was driving late for the go-ahead TD/FG, but got picked off and NO won.

Brady drove the Pats upfield and scored the go-ahead score with merely a min or so left in that Tyree SB. He did his part. Same with the Manningham SB, Welker dropped it, and even in that one, he couldn't be faulted for a last ditch Hail Mary (seeing as they rarely work anyway).

We learned Welker doesn't play with a cape. It was a poor throw for accuracy. Welker needed to leap the highest he could, clearly airborne and then twist his body to try pluck an awfully difficult pass that was clearly overthrown. It was a great effort for an attempted catch, you simply don't see these every week…outstretched way over your head and flying in the opposite direction.. Welker can't be faulted. BRADY should of landed it on Welker's nostril.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back