NFL Who Will Win the Super Bowl this Season?

Remove this Banner Ad

How can you possibly get a score like that in OT? :confused:

4-4 , 1st team in possession gets a FG (Pats). Wilson gets sacked for a safety.....I think

4-4 , 1st team in possession gets a FG (Pats). Wilson gets sacked for a safety.....I think
That, or Lynch tackled in endzone, or penalty in endzone.

But it would require fg first, safety 2nd.

Against the Packers, it was a virtuoso coaching performance by the Seahawks Pete Carroll. He dragged them back from 0-16, and even in the last quarter the Packers looked likely winners.

Gotta be reassuring going into the next game. Going to be one great Superbowl.

I am liking the Pats to win for some reason and i hate them!

I just think Brady does not let this one slip and the Seahawks could be getting ahead of themselves and they were lucky today to even get through after being horrible for 3 Qtrs.

Lucky the Packers choked up honestly or Seahawks would be out.

On the contrary, with Sherman & Thomas banged up, you know Pete Carroll will be galvanising his D BIG TIME. Carroll no stranger to the back to back BIG STAGE when he led USC to their National Title of 2005 (vs Oklahoma) and returned in 2006 but lost to Texas Longhorns.

Carroll's arrival to USC in 2001 wasn't a warm welcome. (Read: openly criticized by the media and many USC fans). He was the third cab off the rank. He started slow in his first season (2-5) before going 67–7 over the next 74 games, winning two national championships (one vacated) and playing for another.

What's this got to do with Seattle Seahawks? Just the pattern- resilience of Carroll's team not giving up.

I don't buy into Packers 'choking up' but more into Seahawks making their limited opportunities count. Pete Carroll is an unheralded mastermind.

On the contrary, with Sherman & Thomas banged up, you know Pete Carroll will be galvanising his D BIG TIME. Carroll no stranger to the back to back BIG STAGE when he led USC to their National Title of 2005 (vs Oklahoma) and returned in 2006 but lost to Texas Longhorns.

Going on this form line the Patriots win ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

On a Tom Brady scramble for touchdown on 4th and goal with 10 seconds left in the game :p
As long as its at the northern end of the ground.

As long as its at the northern end of the ground.
/looks at the TD run in the national championship.
/looks at the stadium orientation of the Rose Bowl.

Sorry, nup. SOuthern endzone :(

Yeah but they haven't been allowed to spy on other teams since their last Lombardi win, so by default you should know they won't (because they can't) win without cheating. Just throwing your money down the drain unfortunately.

What about deflating footballs? :p;)

Think DeflateGate is going to take a huge toll on NE preparation...

I think the opposite to be honest. They had a near perfect season post-spygate; Tom and Belicheck will be extra motivated to prove they don't need to cheat to win.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back