Beauty & Style Who would you turn for?

Remove this Banner Ad

Would people actually turn for the listed people or is it more of a "who from the same sex is good looking" thread.
Because I wouldn't "turn" for anyone and I assume most would be the same

Well I guess it depends how you take it - "turn" as in 'never look at women again', well then yeah, I doubt that there would be many people who would actually change preferences completely for one person.

The guys that I posted I would certainly be up for some smooching action if we had hit the dance floor and the alcohol and drugs were bountiful, which I have done in the past - However that wouldn't mean that I was suddenly not interested in women.

CaptJackHarknessBarrowman1.jpg

I'd be fighting the wife off though.

Kind of like the celebrity crushes thread with a twist. Personally;
myf-warhurst-317510.jpg

Myf :hearts: Great smile and bonus points for the Welsh name, fair rack too.
set2.jpg

Lee Lin Chin, because there is nothing about her that isn't godess like.

Geeze Gough, if you were hetero I'd say we'd share similar tastes.

Personally

Dan-Sultan-003-1.jpg

Can't help but ogle at his gigs

however, are we talking purely physical? Because you know, Stalin wasn't exactly 'cool', despite his best hipster attempts... and I can't imagine famous Hollywood stars being terribly good company for some reason..

Stalin was easily the most attractive dictator. He made Hitler look like a pauper, and the less said about Pot, the better.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 69794

79eb36babeb69cd66220b5d772631329.jpg

p01klcp2.jpg

yeah - i guess i have a 'type' of guys who I think are hot...

however, are we talking purely physical? Because you know, Stalin wasn't exactly 'cool', despite his best hipster attempts... and I can't imagine famous Hollywood stars being terribly good company for some reason..

Also, when Davey Havok was going through his overboard make-up phase, he wouldn't have been up here, but lately he has begun presenting a bit more 'masculine', which is actually hotter than when he was more androgynous

Dude at the bottom looks like Will Anderson with an eating disorder.

Such beauty.

For me, Brandon a Flowers; I love him, he's a pretty bastard too.

And a young Gough.

What about Elvis?

He was a dreamboat back when he was younger.

elvis-presley.jpg

Not so much after he started eating fried peanut butter and bacon sangers and popping pills though.

elvis+fat.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back