Beauty & Style Who would you turn for?

Remove this Banner Ad

303883-tlsnewsportrait.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Julian Casablancas could have his way with me if he wanted.
I always thought he looked permanently strung out and puffy simultaneously, like he was both coming down and hungover. He's by no means an ugly dude but he dresses like s**t and is always sweaty and it baffled me.

Ezra Koenig and Damon Albarn – the one in the 90s and not the boring looking middle aged pom of 2014 – are two very good looking fellas. I'll put them up there. A young Becks too, France 98 era. All about a pretty face and skinny frame for me. Not so sure about these blokes saying how much they like dude's muscles...

Last edited:
I always thought he looked permanently strung out and puffy simultaneously, like he was both coming down and hungover. He's by no means an ugly dude but he dresses like s**t and is always sweaty and it baffled me.

Ezra Koenig and Damon Albarn – the one in the 90s and not the boring looking middle aged pom of 2014 – are two very good looking fellas. I'll put them up there. A young Becks too, France 98 era. All about a pretty face and skinny frame for me. Not so sure about these blokes saying how much they like dude's muscles...

would u give kele a bj?

from memory i read somewhere that it used to happen a lot from straight guys.

Thread needs more Colin Firth. Lift your game, guys.

I'd say Rachel Bilson or Stana Katic. Although they might have some serious objections. Ah well.
Colin Firth is a strictly chicks thing IMO. It's only because of the whole Mr. Darcy thing that you like him and it's a scientifically proven fact that no man has ever read or watched Pride and Prejudice and enjoyed it.

Colin Firth is a strictly chicks thing IMO. It's only because of the whole Mr. Darcy thing that you like him and it's a scientifically proven fact that no man has ever read or watched Pride and Prejudice and enjoyed it.
In my defense, he's also pretty dreamy in Love Actually, Bridget Jones' Diary, Fever Pitch, What a Girl Wants..I should stop here. You guys don't know what you're missing :p

In my defense, he's also pretty dreamy in Love Actually, Bridget Jones' Diary, Fever Pitch, What a Girl Wants..I should stop here. You guys don't know what you're missing :p
I reckon he come across as a chinless wonder. Sex with him would be missionary only, on a Friday night with the lights off.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back