Who's afraid of Rupert Murdoch? The end of an era.

Remove this Banner Ad

Australians - Aussies
Muslims - Mussies ( it's ok cos Ed said it )
Pakistanis - Pakis
Jewish - Jew :drunk:

Will agree Bec's s**t but she nailed it on that one.
Not a big Peter Fitz fan either but he nailed it too.

Saying Paki in England will get you in real trouble

No she didn't nail it she once again made herself look like a campaigner, a campaigner who only got anywhere due to family connections and her husband.

As for Fitz, out and out knob, clueless one at that (about as much as an AFL expert as "Bec")

http://www.smh.com.au/sport/the-fitz-files/bravo-adam-goodes-and-shame-on-alan-jones-and-his-acolytes-20150729-gin6zm#ixzz3ibGkgwYc

"By all means let the AFL impose fines on those who boo"

Both laughing stocks

The pond-scum back for another shot today.

It's not Adams fault anymore , it's the LEFTS fault now for being offended over Adam being booed for being offended over being called an ape.............

Then she got up us for calling Bronny a " witch ".............

errrrrrrrrrrrrrrr that'd be THIS Bronwyn...........
r738936_6026149.jpg
r738936_6026149.jpg

there is the little kid up the back, what is the Nats/Lib 18yo politician called? Roy Wyatt. Sounds like a character from Deadwood that Milch wrote. He would definitely have a flask of whiskey and his barkeep junie marosi popping her head up and down below the desk like divine brown.

popping her head up and down below the desk like divine brown.

Hugh hates Murdoch. So would I if someone put it about that I was cheating on Liz Hurley for that.

divine-brown-hugh-grant.jpg

there is the little kid up the back, what is the Nats/Lib 18yo politician called?

I call bullshit, your eyes didn't make it past Bronwyn and Sophie in the front of the pic.:eek:

I call bullshit, your eyes didn't make it past Bronwyn and Sophie in the front of the pic.:eek:

no, young roy wyatt is there, right in the middle of the pic, you can see his little head with signs of premature male pattern baldness

#snivelling #young #little #agrarian #tory
pfqvu.jpg

What has Tristan Edis done to offend your sensitivities?

Constantly talks crap on politics and climate change. Writes about as well as Catherine Deveny. Think of a poor man's version of Michael Pascoe with rampant fanboism thrown in (well the volume turned up a lot more). Out Fairfaxes Fairfax. Ex Grattan Institute unsurprisingly and "Department for climate change"

Reminds me of Bit Pattern who posted on here but doesn't have quite his vocabulary.

And he works for a Murdoch publication. Amusingly they have started locking his articles for subscription only.

correlation ambition 2 station was never strong

Tim Fischer. Top bloke IMO.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

is that a backhander?

Nope. Odd cat but top bloke. Honorary Anglican(flies pigeons). Train nut. Not a snout in the trough guy like so many pollies, retired and did plenty of charity work. Was an officer in Vietnam IIRC. National Party at its best.

Constantly talks crap on politics and climate change. Writes about as well as Catherine Deveny. Think of a poor man's version of Michael Pascoe with rampant fanboism thrown in (well the volume turned up a lot more). Out Fairfaxes Fairfax. Ex Grattan Institute unsurprisingly and "Department for climate change"

Reminds me of Bit Pattern who posted on here but doesn't have quite his vocabulary.

And he works for a Murdoch publication. Amusingly they have started locking his articles for subscription only.
Evidence to support your assertions?

Amusing that you criticize others' writing style.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back