Who's afraid of Rupert Murdoch? The end of an era.

Remove this Banner Ad

Well the BBC gladly kept on someone who molested hundreds of children.
Two wrongs don't make a right. He has just supported workplace violence. I will bet a penny to a pound that if the BBC had not made the decision to terminate this violent employee the octogenarian drunk would have been critical via a tweet and had the trained sheep he employs on the warpath asking why. Anyway Meds another post steering away from the subject at hand so with that I ask: do you support violence in the workplace?

He's the lowest of low.

Wow, phonehacking (which he had no knowledge of) is lower than paedophilia. You are all class.

Hope they bring his corpse back to Australia so I can piss on his grave.

You aren't fit to walk in his shadow.

He has just supported workplace violence

Alleged.

Anyway Meds another post steering away from the subject at hand so with that I ask: do you support violence in the workplace?

No I don't. Unlike so many on here you wont find me acting as an apologist for the constant union thuggery across building sites in Australia.

I've just had some Bollox tell me his sister can't find any competent staff for her "leading world class" software company.

So apparently the 0.00001% people who find themselves gifted enough to write "leading world class software" are considered inadequate for the pirate sector :$

Thought this was very newscorp worthy. Who other than Murdoch would be ****ed enough to suggest people capable of writing "leading world class software" are somehow underskilled, slacking and need to buck up lolololol. Sounds exactly like something he would say

So if world class software is being written up by incompetents.. then where's the real world class software at lulz? Wouldn't that like need world class programmers or something? not incompetents :straining:

Last edited:
medusala again you unable to stick to the discussion when it come to Rupert Murdoch. Forget Union thuggery or any thing else. An employee punched and racially amused another employee and was dismissed via his contract not be renewed. Rupert Murdoch, a figure of some renown has criticised the employer for not retaining the violent employee. This is an easy one, he supports workplace violence and abuse.

medusala again you unable to stick to the discussion when it come to Rupert Murdoch. Forget Union thuggery or any thing else. An employee punched and racially amused another employee and was dismissed via his contract not be renewed. Rupert Murdoch, a figure of some renown has criticised the employer for not retaining the violent employee. This is an easy one, he supports workplace violence and abuse.
Meds has said that he doesn't support it. Ergo, he thinks Clarkson should've been fired.

This is unsurprising since he repeatedly brings up Jimmy Saville in Murdoch-related discussions, due to his disgust that BBC execs didn't act strongly on the rumours around him. Presumably he is happy to see the actions of the modern BBC in acting strongly on Clarkson. The fact Hammond and May's contracts end next week also mean there are no payouts.

The real question is, how will Meds feel when Murdoch employs Clarkson...?

Last edited:
Meds has said that he doesn't support it. Ergo, he thinks Clarkson should've been fired.

This is unsurprising since he repeatedly brings up Jimmy Saville in Murdoch-related discussions, due to his disgust that BBC execs didn't act strongly on the rumours around him. Presumably he is happy to see the actions of the modern BBC in acting strongly on Clarkson. The fact Hammond and May's contracts end next week also mean there are no payouts.

The real question is, how will Meds feel when Murdoch employs Clarkson...?
Question is, does anyone really care what 'Meds' thinks? Maybe his mother, although I'm not even sure about that.....:rolleyes:

I'm still disgruntled over the fact skilled people don't exsit and we have unskilled people writing all our leading software.

I mean can we even trust the windows we are using right now?

I'm still disgruntled over the fact skilled people don't exsit and we have unskilled people writing all our leading software.

I mean can we even trust the windows we are using right now?

what he fails to mention is that our top programmers do not work in australia. in fact software development is still a fairly small area most of the top people all know each other and there's only a few regions where top engineers work and many of australia's best are lead dev's and even producers for some the best software manufactures.

I'm not surprised his sister had to pull in drabs to stay afloat. most australian software developers run on shoestring budgets and generally australia is a backwater in terms of software companies, hence the talent goes overseas, where software engineers not only have very good incomes there's benefits from free lodging to a percentage of the profits once a certain number of sales are passed.

as for being a "leading" educational software developer, i'm highly skeptical the most successful australian based businesses in that area are publishing and distribution centres who market overseas products. sometimes they will slightly modify existing products or distribute them under a different name to suggest they are "tailored" for the local market, the latest trend seems to be claiming their content is "aligned" or "adapted" to the local curriculum.
but make no mistake it's simply putting a new dust cover on someone else book.

I quite liked this article from that great media outlet, The Shovel

"Media mogul Rupert Murdoch has announced plans to step down as Chairman of entertainment giant 21st Century Fox, allowing him more time to spend on Australian policy development.

The 84 year-old had previously run his media and nation-state interests simultaneously, but says it is now time to slow down.

“In my younger years I used to run the media arm during the day, come home to manage Australia in the evenings, and then get up early to make sure Britain was running smoothly before breakfast. But that’s getting increasingly difficult for someone my age,” Mr Murdoch said.

Under the restructure, Murdoch’s son James will become CEO of Fox, while Murdoch remains Chairman of Australia. The direct reporting line from the Prime Minister to Mr Murdoch will remain unchanged."

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And the Tories gladly covered up systemic child abuse.

You keep saying that with nothing to back it up. Only one Tory has been named so far and there is no concrete evidence against him. Cyril Smith was lib dem. As for coverups Ed Miliband knew that Lord Janner had a police investigation for being a paedo and did nothing. Ditto labour council in Rotherham that knew a gang of muslims was raping hundreds of children.

As yet unproven allegations re Tories, utter certainty that the BBC knew Saville and co were molesting children. Hopeless comparison. If it happened at the Sun the usual muppets would be going berserk.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back