Who's buying one?

would you buy one?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

PE I'm VERY pissed off with GM ditching local manufacturing, VERY VERY pissed off. I've been a Holden man all my life and as far as I'm concerned they can go and get f****d.

And the fact that they are trying to use my club's good name to rake in a quick buck before they sneak off infuriates me :mad::mad::mad:
Same.
Brocky was my hero.
Watched him win Bathurst a few times under the enormously skewed rules, the 79 kilo of lead in the boot rule, the kick out you cracked windscreen, then back in for the rear rule and a fewmore.
Been a Holden man all my life.
Collingwood, Holden, Shimano reels, Honda bikes and Pies..add Johnny Walker and seafood and I'm pretty happy

Same.
Brocky was my hero.
Watched him win Bathurst a few times under the enormously skewed rules, the 79 kilo of lead in the boot rule, the kick out you cracked windscreen, then back in for the rear rule and a fewmore.
Been a Holden man all my life.
Collingwood, Holden, Shimano reels, Honda bikes and Pies..add Johnny Walker and seafood and I'm pretty happy
Rode Yamaha twins before I got my first holden :)

If it was black with proper white stripes, and the Holden badge was swapped for a magpie I'd buy it.

Nah, I'm a Ford man anyway, and when I had Collingwood stickers on my car it got keyed a couple of times, so I'm a bit gun-shy with publishing who I go for. That said, I don't mind the VF Commodore at all, looks alright.

The design doesn't even scream "Collingwood".

This would have been better;

Collingwood-Magpies-2014-Team-Car.jpg

It's the 2014 Collector's edition car, about a Toyota of course as they are the AFL's sponsor. A life sized version of that would be better.
And it could be called " ACRV" Autonomous Collingwood Road Vehicle.
Might need built in Sonar and defence systems to deter Vandalism

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back