Opinion Who's Richmond's best player?

Who's the best player

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Good question.
All are important in every way. Its between Rance, Jack, Cotchin and Martin. Im going to say Lids only for the reason we dont seem to win without him. People are starting to underestimate his output because hes not getting 30 possessions a game anymore.

Our win loss record without him is insipid.

Great thread. I have been asking myself the exact same question in the past few weeks. As one of the posts said it was always cotchin and he has been massive recently. I think on balance for us to win a flag on GF day we need cotchin rance and riewolt to play very well. Equal three most important in my view. Special nod to sheds too....

It's hard to say I reckon, they are all so important for different reasons. Don't think you can say any of them are better than the others.

Riewoldt, Rance and Cotch are the leaders.

Agree that Rance Reiwoldt have been enormous for the club of recent weeks particularly...
but for the team its still cotch for me...
without his hardball gets in the packs...his inspirational acts of leadership the team would not lift its game to another level of competitiveness...
cotch's constant physicality in the packs astound me and then he produces sublime moments where he kicks goals on his back...
cotch is the constant spark that keeps the sputtering tiger machine going...ie...the GWS/Swans games...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't even care, its about the team for me:)
th

It's definitely Rance. If it wasn't for him we wouldn't have won at least 5 of our games this season. He's the one who consistently puts in elite, game-changing performances. The others might play consistently well, but in terms of absolute game-changing performances, they would do it only every few weeks at best. Rance is basically doing it week in and week out.

At the moment it would be Rance.
If all players where on top of their game Cotchin and Reiwoldt do the freekish things that turn games on their heads.
If it was who we could least afford to loose it would be Rance

Will have to think about this, we have a few top liners now, very nice.

Back