Richmond's dominance over Brisbane

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

An even more remarkable stat - Brisbane have beaten us just once at the MCG since 1990!

I must have been at that one. I remember a game where Johnno Brown used Joel Bowden as toilet paper. Poor bastard. I stayed until the end of the song (as always). Sigh. It was the period when I knew the words to the club songs of every club.

I must have been at that one. I remember a game where Johnno Brown used Joel Bowden as toilet paper. Poor bastard. I stayed until the end of the song (as always). Sigh. It was the period when I knew the words to the club songs of every club.
Pretty sure it was the same day that Alex Rance, possibly in his first year, knocked himself out by sliding in with his head against one of the Selwood brothers.

Pretty sure it was the same day that Alex Rance, possibly in his first year, knocked himself out by sliding in with his head against one of the Selwood brothers.

Insane courage by both players. I was sitting in the opposite pocket, probably 100 metres away, and the noise still made my stomach turn.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Broke his face IIRC. I've had a massive man-crush on Rance ever since. And yes, pretty sure it was his first year.

Surprised we aren't listed as a bogie side for the Giants, every time we face them we whip them so hard they nearly fold.
GWS have bogey teams in the NEAFL :D

Lol_face.jpeg
Lol_face.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back