Why boycotting Israel matters

Remove this Banner Ad

some are BS.

the best argument would be hypocrisy. we would be BS hypocrites when we are poodle to US adventurism in the MS. And the JohnsHopkins PEW research on the victims are overwhelming.

Can you boycott yourself? Or America?

thought not.

anyway, these are BS from that "we are good - so..." article
Israel is the only country on earth which has developed flourishing agriculture on an arid land. And the only one transferring its unique agricultural and irrigating technologies gratis to neighboring and African developing countries.
re: "make the desert bloom". how about "draw down on water resources, pump dry the aquifers, steal the palestinians water, eye off water in lebanon's litani, and syria's golan, and have occupations on those lands with objective to annex for water resources"
So, you can vilify and demonize the State of Israel. You can continue your silly boycott, if you wish. But I wish you would consider the consequences, and the truth.

Think of the massive contribution that Israel is giving to the world, including the Palestinians
heheh that is BS. how is that "the truth".
happy Roshannah, but no need to BS me dude. Or BS yourself. Can easily do a simple argument and speak of the hypocrisy of other states. That is a much more sound position. but dont lie to me, and tell me its the truth. thats disrespectful.

"Think of the massive contribution that Israel is giving to the world, including the Palestinians"
heheh that is BS. how is that "the truth".

Yep. How many Oligarchs don't have an Israeli passport?

Why? Love the beaches at Haifa?

the Rio of the Mediterranean

Slightly different to ipanema

59342,xcitefun-1514796028-530d0f34d9.jpg

From my limited knowledge, I'm aware that Israel is an incredibly powerful nation which holds an incredible amount of influence and power over America's political, economic and foreign affairs.

Having said this, I'm not really sure how the Australian government would ever boycott Israel's institutional apartheid or their racist and oppressive government... :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

SCARLETT Johansson is ending her relationship with a humanitarian group after being criticised over her support for an Israeli company that operates in the West Bank.

A statement released by Johansson’s spokesman said the 29-year-old actress has “a fundamental difference of opinion” with Oxfam International because the humanitarian group opposes all trade from Israeli settlements, saying they are illegal and deny Palestinian rights.
“Scarlett Johansson has respectfully decided to end her ambassador role with Oxfam after eight years,’’ the statement said.
“She and Oxfam have a fundamental difference of opinion in regards to the boycott, divestment and sanctions movement. She is very proud of her accomplishments and fundraising efforts during her tenure with Oxfam.”

Scarlett is Jewish.​

From my limited knowledge, I'm aware that Israel is an incredibly powerful nation which holds an incredible amount of influence and power over America's political, economic and foreign affairs.

Having said this, I'm not really sure how the Australian government would ever boycott Israel's institutional apartheid or their racist and oppressive government... :(
Israel only hold sway with America while they matter. Once America look east and resolve energy issues, look how quick Saud and Israel are jettisoned.

Israel only hold sway with America while they matter. Once America look east and resolve energy issues, look how quick Saud and Israel are jettisoned.
As America loses what remains of its so called 'Superpower' status, they will lose influence in Europe as they turn East to Russia and China. America is where England were around 1900 a once glorious power, trying to stay powerful but slowly slipping into the pack of voices that you occassionally pay attention too.

As America loses what remains of its so called 'Superpower' status, they will lose influence in Europe as they turn East to Russia and China. America is where England were around 1900 a once glorious power, trying to stay powerful but slowly slipping into the pack of voices that you occassionally pay attention too.

well that and 20 odd aircraft carriers.

Ludicrous. AIPAC will continue having an instrumental role in Congress, regardless of America's relationship with the East.

Ludicrous. AIPAC will continue having an instrumental role in Congress, regardless of America's relationship with the East.
not if they have overplayed their hand.

And they have overplayed their hand and sail too close to the wind. they have been too successful in influencing capitol hill. it will turn on them, and be a blowback.

not if they have overplayed their hand.

And they have overplayed their hand and sail too close to the wind. they have been too successful in influencing capitol hill. it will turn on them, and be a blowback.
Something of prodigious proportions would need to happen to AIPAC in order for their influence to diminish. And the likelihood of that happening is slim.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back