Israel, Palestine, and everything related

So in the last three days Hamas has:
  • Taken responsibility for the kidnap and murder of the three Israeli youths.
  • Executed a number of people they suspected as 'Israeli informers' in public when people were leaving a mosque for prayers.
  • Killed their first Israeli child with their oh-so-unthreatening rockets.
Well done Israel for sticking through it, looks like public sentiment is swinging back around.

strauchnyy

Premiership Player
Aug 17, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
I think the swinging of public sentiment as mostly due to witnessing the ISIS/IS atrocities.

Islamic extremism is the germ on this earth and people are waking up to realise that there is no real difference between IS/boko haram/Hamas etc.

People are starting to see that whilst we all condemn what IS (and Hamas to a large extent) are doing, it is Israel that is actually dealing with this on a day to day basis on their doorstep.

No other civilised western society would be acting any differently. I think most see ourselves in them.

In the fight against barbaric religious extremism, Israel like the USA, uk and allies are all on the same side.

Leviticus says that you can't eat pig, because although it is cloven-footed it does not chew the cud. Camel is out because although it chews the cud it is not cloven-footed. And the rock badger for the same reasons. I have no idea what a rock badger is.

Christians seem to overlook these rules, apart from a token gesture on Easter Friday. And have shifted the Sabbath day to Sunday. Did Jesus say it was ok to eat piggies?

Yes.

Feb 11, 2011
pakenham
AFL Club
Fremantle
Killing people and settling on their land is more an 18/19th century thing IMO.

Since the Romans (1st century AD) destroyed the second Jewish state until the third Jewish state, the area of has been in the control of different empires and immigrations of people has come from all of the world. No Nation was established in the area and the people differed in cultural and religious backgrounds.

Jews have a connection with land from 4000 years, but most of the Arabs have less than 200 years.

Sep 20, 2005
Hell
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Milwaukee Bucks
Since the Romans (1st century AD) destroyed the second Jewish state until the third Jewish state, the area of has been in the control of different empires and immigrations of people has come from all of the world. No Nation was established in the area and the people differed in cultural and religious backgrounds.

Jews have a connection with land from 4000 years, but most of the Arabs have less than 200 years.
My family has a connection to some nice land in England. Might go shoot up the locals, bulldoze a couple acres and move in.

Geelong_Bisons_#36

Premiership Player
Jun 17, 2007
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Inverleigh Hawks
To answer the original question of the thread:
The MSM doesn't report with any balance because the MSM is largely controlled by Jews.
It's easy to spread your propaganda when you control the spread of information.
Watch the news and you will hear a 5 minute story on 2 Israelis that have been killed and then they will just casually mention 'and 500 Palestinians died'.

Hamas are called the terrorist organisation, but ask yourself if you were being oppressed, wouldn't you fight back?

blackcat

Irving's godfather and handle
Dec 29, 2003
Beverly Hills 90210 Antifa bracket
AFL Club
Richmond
The MSM doesn't report with any balance because the MSM is largely controlled by Jews.
Watch the news and you will hear a 5 minute story on 2 Israelis that have been killed and then they will just casually mention 'and 500 Palestinians died'.

Hamas are called the terrorist organisation, but ask yourself if you were being oppressed, wouldn't you fight back?

nah, we just share the American worldview with Israel therefore we will be spruiking this side of the narrative.

Nov 9, 2010
de_dust2
AFL Club
Gold Coast

Wow. It's quite clear you don't actually watch the news and just believe what you read about people tellIng you is on the news.

You are quite dumb.

Last edited:

Geelong_Bisons_#36

Premiership Player
Jun 17, 2007
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Inverleigh Hawks
Wow. It's quite clear you don't actually watch the news and just believe what you read about people tellIng you is on the news.

You are quite dumb.

Hahaha, that's right champ, I don't watch the news on tv. And if u think by watching the MSM news, you have an understanding of what is happening in the world, then YOU are dumb.

Nov 9, 2010
de_dust2
AFL Club
Gold Coast
You missed the point completely. You're talking about the balance of views in the msm when you don't even watch the news so you are not qualified to make such statements.

Idiot.

The Coup

Premiership Player
Sep 4, 2014
AFL Club
Melbourne
I think the swinging of public sentiment as mostly due to witnessing the ISIS/IS atrocities.

Islamic extremism is the germ on this earth and people are waking up to realise that there is no real difference between IS/boko haram/Hamas etc.

People are starting to see that whilst we all condemn what IS (and Hamas to a large extent) are doing, it is Israel that is actually dealing with this on a day to day basis on their doorstep.

No other civilised western society would be acting any differently. I think most see ourselves in them.

In the fight against barbaric religious extremism, Israel like the USA, uk and allies are all on the same side.

Except Islamic extremism comes from Saudi Arabia and most of the fighters in IS do too.

Israel, America and the UK actually support the birthplace/home of Islamic extremism. They don't even seem to care when Saudi's and Wahhabi's kill innocent Brits, Americas or Australians as long as their inbred oil family is looked after.

Hamas and Hezbollah have nothing in common with IS btw. Hezbollah have been actively trying to kill the s**t out of them, as have Iran and Syrian governments. THAT's who needs our support, but no, let's bomb the s**t out of them and create a vacuum for the Saudi Death Cult to establish a caliphate.

strauchnyy

Premiership Player
Aug 17, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong

Lol.

I wish what I smoked gave me these types of hallucinations.

Would love to hear more about your conspiracies.

Can you deny/confirm that the moon is made from cheese? Tell us the truth!

Geelong_Bisons_#36

Premiership Player
Jun 17, 2007
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Inverleigh Hawks
Lol.

I wish what I smoked gave me these types of hallucinations.

Would love to hear more about your conspiracies.

Can you deny/confirm that the moon is made from cheese? Tell us the truth!

sheep.jpg

Back