News Why don't we have a pub already?

Remove this Banner Ad

Not you are not. You have taken a comment and then turned that into an off topic discussion.

Guess my integrity has everything to do with a crows pub?

No, it was a passing comment. I'm glad you have values. I wouldn't want to derail your thread because our own pub is a bloody good idea and the attempted pisstake of our older supporters was poor. I apologise (5.5)

Good thread and questions Alex99 . I have often wondered about the conflict of interest on the board. Do the Eagles and Freo have pubs?

I honestly don't know.

Does the Fremantle Dockers use South Fremantle clubroom?

I remember they used to train there 8 years ago. I don't know if they do now.

Didn't the 2 Fremantle sides (South and East (could be wrong) combine to make the Dockers?

Any West Coast or Freo supporter reading this can answer if you like. Would be a great help.

What is the numbers in brackets at the end of your posts?

Something to do with quantity over quality. I had my mathematical genius of a friend program something on an Excel spreadsheet and now I can't get rid of it much to the point it irritates me (5)

Didn't the 2 Fremantle sides (South and East (could be wrong) combine to make the Dockers?

Any West Coast or Freo supporter reading this can answer if you like. Would be a great help.
The answer is no. Fremantle was set up by the AFL in much the same way WCE and the Crows were.

EDIT: GWS is probably a better example.

and port. ;)
The answer is no, nothing like Port.
The second SA club was just about always going to be different as they asked existing SANFL clubs to bid for the sub-licence.
As it turned out Port's bid was the successful one.

The second SA club was just about always going to be different as they asked existing SANFL clubs to bid for the sub-licence.

Stop being a charlatan. ;)

Back to the pub.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There may have been 'bids' but there was only ever one that was going to be 'successful' and it had nothing to do with bids. It was set in stone well before any bids took place.
And yes, I was there.

It wasn't about existing SANFL clubs being asked to bid at all. A question, when you did enter, who owned the licence?

Coopers is actually a very popular beer outside SA, in SA it's just boring old coopers, but outside it's almost viewed as a premium beer, a CBD Coopers pub would be hugely popular with visiting interstaters. It's probably Australia's favourite South Aussie, the AFL probably wouldn't allow them to be a sponsor but if I was Fagan I would be doing everything I could to have the club associated with their brand.
Coopers is also now Australia's biggest Aussie Owned brewery.

Sent from my HTC_0P6B6 using Tapatalk

There may have been 'bids' but there was only ever one that was going to be 'successful' and it had nothing to do with bids. It was set in stone well before any bids took place.
And yes, I was there.

It wasn't about existing SANFL clubs being asked to bid at all. A question, when you did enter, who owned the licence?
No point discussing the history of the formation of the Power by the SANFL with a Tealster.

It is like trying to discuss Evolution with a Southern Baptist.

Best to let them believe their myth is true and move on.

Sent from my HTC_0P6B6 using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back