Certified Legendary Thread Q: Why did Freeman Leave St Kilda? (A: He was delisted)

Should the thread be closed

• Yes

Votes: 14 29.8%
  • No

Votes: 33 70.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I already have a lot of them on ignore...much fun?
Mixed. Usual pathetic insults and some genuine questions. Our friend Adam and a few of his school friends are very upset about Nafan. You would think the poor guy is scarred for life( mentally not only his hammies) by our club.

Not as good as Sunsilk...

frabz-Mascara-Ease-up-Its-for-blokes-444844.jpg

Unfortunately there are times when due to circumstances beyond my control. society tells me that drinking a beer at that particular time or occasion is not appropriate, and in said situation I am told that a coffee may be more appropriate Society has even built these things called coffee shops for such occasions Personally I think it is always beer o'clock but I have learned to adapt to societies expectations and have drank this not alcoholic beverage. I find myself enjoying Latte. What do you drink when you are forced to substitute coffee for beer

Unfortunately there are times when due to circumstances beyond my control. society tells me that drinking a beer at that particular time or occasion is not appropriate, and in said situation I am told that a coffee may be more appropriate Society has even built these things called coffee shops for such occasions Personally I think it is always beer o'clock but I have learned to adapt to societies expectations and have drank this not alcoholic beverage. I find myself enjoying Latte. What do you drink when you are forced to substitute beer for coffee

Irish coffee...

Unfortunately there are times when due to circumstances beyond my control. society tells me that drinking a beer at that particular time or occasion is not appropriate, and in said situation I am told that a coffee may be more appropriate Society has even built these things called coffee shops for such occasions Personally I think it is always beer o'clock but I have learned to adapt to societies expectations and have drank this not alcoholic beverage. I find myself enjoying Latte. What do you drink when you are forced to substitute coffee for beer
I wish you well finding decent coffee in Turkey.
Although in hindsight I'm sure you've had more time to find it.

I wish you well finding decent coffee in Turkey.
Although in hindsight I'm sure you've had more time to find it.
You don't like Turkish Coffee. It takes a bit of time but once you develop a taste for it, it really is very enjoyable.

Or you can do the western thing and go to starbucks, gloria jeans or any number of those franchise type coffee shops.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You don't like Turkish Coffee. It takes a bit of time but once you develop a taste for it, it really is very enjoyable.

Or you can do the western thing and go to starbucks, gloria jeans or any number of those franchise type coffee shops.
You mentioned a latte - the best I found was in Cappadocia.
Starbucks etc - do not like.
I saw Turks mainly drinking tea, (with lots of sugar).

You mentioned a latte - the best I found was in Cappadocia.
Starbucks etc - do not like.
I saw Turks mainly drinking tea, (with lots of sugar).
Yes tea is definitely the preferred drink. Also culturally it is offered wherever you go. As for the sugar bit that is strange. The majority of people I know tend not to take sugar.
Turks all have freshly brewed tea with breakfast. they find my preference of having coffee in the morning a bit strange. Personally I think we should all be starting our mornings with a nice cold ale but I can't seem to convince people to my line of thinking.

Yes tea is definitely the preferred drink. Also culturally it is offered wherever you go. As for the sugar bit that is strange. The majority of people I know tend not to take sugar.
Turks all have freshly brewed tea with breakfast. they find my preference of having coffee in the morning a bit strange. Personally I think we should all be starting our mornings with a nice cold ale but I can't seem to convince people to my line of thinking.
Maybe they loaded ours up with sugar

Melbourne is the coffee capital of Australia. True coffee officianados look down their noses at franchise cafes.

I am not a true coffee officianado... :oops:

Melbourne is the coffee capital of Australia. True coffee officianados look down their noses at franchise cafes.

I am not a true coffee officianado... :oops:

I love my plunger...

Espresso coffee with a little extra water.

Back