Why should I renew my membership?

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't.

You're not committed, piss off with Moloney and the rest of the pea hearts

Your really starting to come across as a tool, you know that?

I say it every year - but I'm starting to understand what a Richmond supporter feels like......

Same sh*t different bucket......

Look mate, as much as everybody refuses to admit it, all teams go through these testing times.

Hawthorn were s**t for 3-5 years in the early-mid 00's
Carlton for pretty much all the 00's
Sydney & Brisbane for all the 90's
Richmond forever
Essendon didn't make the fianls for 5-6 years in the 00's, ditto Freo
St Kilda were terrible for the late 90's-early 00's
The Bulldogs in the early 00's

And so on.

The tide will change, it has to, I hope it does, please let it change!

Your really starting to come across as a tool, you know that?

Look mate, as much as everybody refuses to admit it, all teams go through these testing times.

Hawthorn were s**t for 3-5 years in the early-mid 00's
Carlton for pretty much all the 00's
Sydney & Brisbane for all the 90's
Richmond forever
Essendon didn't make the fianls for 5-6 years in the 00's, ditto Freo
St Kilda were terrible for the late 90's-early 00's
The Bulldogs in the early 00's

And so on.

The tide will change, it has to, I hope it does, please let it change!

I've got no problems with people thinking that

For too long we've been a soft club.

I'm sick of that and want 100% committment - across the board - and see no reason to make apologies for that.

In my opinion, we have a coach who is finally ready to make the tough calls, not just "I'll trade Travis Johnstone" and I'm confident and enjoying what's transpiring

If others don't like it, that's up to them

Because if you do not then the club will have to work even harder to get to a competitive place, due to not having your financial support in the lean times when they needed it most.

Because if you do then you will be able to rub smug opposition supporters faces in it when you do come good, without being justifiably called a bandwagoner.

Good times ahead for the Dees, 3-4 years off for sure but they are coming. Be part of it.

Success through adversity is the sweetest success of all.

I've got no problems with people thinking that

For too long we've been a soft club.

I'm sick of that and want 100% committment - across the board - and see no reason to make apologies for that.

In my opinion, we have a coach who is finally ready to make the tough calls, not just "I'll trade Travis Johnstone" and I'm confident and enjoying what's transpiring

You say that like the supporters can actually effect the teams performance.

Oh, and lets tell members who aren't commited to piss off, that should help the coffers:cool:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are we really having this conversation? Are we honestly beginning to ask ourselves this question?

OF COARSE YOU SHOULD RE-COMMIT!!!

At least you got the ARSE bit right.

But lets all rejoin and embarrass the club with a record 55,000 membership in '13. Surely then they couldn't let us down with another shitty season.

Because no matter how much they s**t you, and how much you want to throttle the life out of people sometimes - they are your club and you support them.

Plus the way I see it, when you're a member you've earned the right to criticse them when they stuff up. :)

Renew if you feel you're gonna get your moneys worth, if not, spend it on other things.

Amen Brother :thumbsu:

We are on a straight line and we will not deviate. You can see with everything that's going on within our club now that this is a promise we're now living up to.

And unlike Moloney, we mean it.

You say that like the supporters can actually effect the teams performance.

No, I'm pretty sure what he means is that as supporters and members, we are the club.

THIS is the time when our club needs us most. Plus its going to feel even more sweeter when we eventually get there. I trust Neeld and Co. We are on the right track, I never really warmed with Bailey and his direction but already i have with Neeld, EVEN with the season we had.

Because no matter how much they s**t you, and how much you want to throttle the life out of people sometimes - they are your club and you support them.

Plus the way I see it, when you're a member you've earned the right to criticse them when they stuff up. :)
Hammer,Nail,Bang.
Many years ago I worked with a mad Geelong member who often criticised the club.When I asked why be a member if they s**t you so much,he told me that being a member gave you the right to criticise and that a complaint to the club by a member would always be answered.He had complained by letter to the club several times and had always received written replies,including hand written ones by the then coach J.Devine.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back