Media Why the Season 19 ALF winner will have a *

Remove this Banner Ad

Asterix2.jpg

The true winner of the S19 ALF
With the overly long drawn out off season between Season 18 and 19 the current league admin carefully instigated changes to our beloved league. Some were welcomed, some were scorned and one particular change should have created more outcry.

To look more closely at this, and of course the point of the fact in discussion here, we look back to the very first season and onwards to now.

Graphs.png
Rounds to teams to goal leader comparison

From the above graph, when taking into account the changes to the Sim to help FF accuracy, the statistical blip of Season 13s 14 round fixture and the trend we are heading to we could end up with a season of just 12 games. 12. Thats a farce. The minimum, lowest and fairest number of games to finish a season with a Finals structure, a Goal leader and even a Mobbs medallist is 17. And even THAT could be considered to short.

So the question is, when we we capture okeydoke7, drag him into the SFA square and demand he answer to the crimes against the league? Or do we accept his decision to shorten each season so he can have his season long off seasons?

Viva la Bandits.

Why do I want a 15 game award?

Same reason I still love my Deestroy medal, even though I got it in a losing side, having played a middling game: because soon enough, everyone else will forget the details and I'll have a big shiny medal!

Same reason I still love my Deestroy medal, even though I got it in a losing side, having played a middling game: because soon enough, everyone else will forget the details and I'll have a big shiny medal!
Exactly! Well said Mr (Woewodin, Wilson, Watson, Priddis, Teasdale) Eagle.

I don't know. Your Mum didn't give you enough attention as a child?

Really? Better throw an * on that EKA of yours with that classy material.

In fact, even better, lets give you a round of applause for your decision to go to that as a way of retort. Truly keeping the Bears stereotype going. Kudos to you, tough guy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In fact, even better, lets give you a round of applause for your decision to go to that as a way of retort. Truly keeping the Bears stereotype going. Kudos to you, tough guy.

Your Mum wanted to put an asterisk on me last night...

Your Mum wanted to put an asterisk on me last night...

My mother is the last person I want to see right now so you could have tagged teamed her with my dad for all I f**king care but if you had any moral compass you'd stop right now.

Que?

If I am going to be stereotyped I'd at least like to know what it is.

You're a bunch of women hating, Bay 13 homophobes.
Oh wait

Remove this Banner Ad

Back