RiCHii

Premiership Player
Oct 18, 2005
Melbourne, Victoria
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Man United
I just thought it would be funny to see some of the posters wierd dreams that they have. Ill kick it off as I just had one last night.

I dreamt that I lived next door to a hotel, it was brand new 5 star hotel. And there was a man who was going to be staying there and he had a prized possesion, the best choclates in the world. He was staying at room 130 (I dont know why that number came to mind) and my relatives decided I was the one to go and get the choclates as I am the little sneeky one. I managed to get a key but ran all over the place and couldn't find this room. I then went back to the desk and saw the manager handing over the chocolates to my mum. Wierd. I know

I just thought it would be funny to see some of the posters wierd dreams that they have. Ill kick it off as I just had one last night.

I dreamt that I lived next door to a hotel, it was brand new 5 star hotel. And there was a man who was going to be staying there and he had a prized possesion, the best choclates in the world. He was staying at room 130 (I dont know why that number came to mind) and my relatives decided I was the one to go and get the choclates as I am the little sneeky one. I managed to get a key but ran all over the place and couldn't find this room. I then went back to the desk and saw the manager handing over the chocolates to my mum. Wierd. I know

So you're a sneaky little raggamuffin who's under his mum's thumb. This is news how? :D:p

from reports EddieB has had many wet dreams lately

when will the kid learn!!!!

The dream is always the same
Bexta Bluegal AWG and the Guns in a spa filled with tequila set up in a private room at the G watching carlton flog the Pies by 333 points to win the GF. If you want more details on what they are not wearing and what the half time entertainment is......

You know what the eerie thing is? Mature men are talking about a 15 year olds supposed 'wet dreams'.

Keep digging your grave boys. :thumbsu:

Last year, Round 3 vs. Essendon on the Friday before the game, I drempt that we were 40+ points down when I looked at the scoreboard and we went on to get thumped by 100 points. Thank god it was only a dream. :thumbsu:

Ooh, just remembering another weird one, again on a Friday about 2-3 months back.

I had a dream where one of my girl friends died not once, but 7 times. As soon as I woke up (I was still half asleep), I rang her to see if she were okay and embarrassed as all hell, had to explain to her my dream. The worst bit was that she kept messaging me through the day saying "Don't worry, i'm not dead yet!"

:D

Ooh, just remembering another weird one, again on a Friday about 2-3 months back.

I had a dream where one of my girl friends died not once, but 7 times. As soon as I woke up (I was still half asleep), I rang her to see if she were okay and embarrassed as all hell, had to explain to her my dream. The worst bit was that she kept messaging me through the day saying "Don't worry, i'm not dead yet!"

Is that a friend that is a girl or a girlfriend?
I do not sleep more than 3 hours a night (been that way for 20years why change)
I love listening to my wife talk during her dreams.
Funny as hell

Is that a friend that is a girl or a girlfriend?
I do not sleep more than 3 hours a night (been that way for 20years why change)
I love listening to my wife talk during her dreams.
Funny as hell

Especially when the name she keeps repeating is Cranium

RiCHii

Premiership Player
Oct 18, 2005
Melbourne, Victoria
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Man United

HAHA, have you ever had a dream you were in a photograph with someone and when you wake up you go to check your camera to see if it actually happend. Gee, embaressing ?

MBIB

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 1, 2007
Coburg
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Storm
Cranium and the Gunslinger are the new Walshy and EddieB...

unibrow_bert_and_ernie.jpg

Banga19

Club Legend
Aug 6, 2007
Brunswick
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham
I dreamed last night, that Carlton drafted Michael Hurley with pick 8. For those that don't know him, he is a a talented CHF/CHB that will likely be drafted top 5, probably top 3 in this upcoming draft. Anyway, to celebrate the occasion and the bargain, I thought I would buy his autobiography, but I decided against it because it was too long. It was an enormous book and covered the first 17 years of his life in great detail.

The most interesting part of that dream was that Carlton had pick 8...

RiCHii

Premiership Player
Oct 18, 2005
Melbourne, Victoria
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Man United
I dreamed last night, that Carlton drafted Michael Hurley with pick 8. For those that don't know him, he is a a talented CHF/CHB that will likely be drafted top 5, probably top 3 in this upcoming draft. Anyway, to celebrate the occasion and the bargain, I thought I would buy his autobiography, but I decided against it because it was too long. It was an enormous book and covered the first 17 years of his life in great detail.

The most interesting part of that dream was that Carlton had pick 8...
I like your dream :)

TOPBLUE_25

All Australian
Sep 21, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Posted this back in Nov 06

"I know this is slightly of topic, but i had a dream last night that we (carlton) drafted...
1. Gibbs
2. Some chick
3. A really skinny dude
Then we just didnt draft anyone else

WEIRD YES!"

Murphinator

All Australian
May 26, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
once had this nightmare ( not too long ago actually..) where i had a massive chip off my tooth and i couldn't get it fixed and i was with it forever - was totally shattered and thought i was half way to becoming a collingwood supporter.

Woke up in a sweat and quickly reassured myself all my teeth were in good condition

walshy93

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 14, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Dallas Cowboys
I dont knw why, but i seem to feel whatever is in my dream, like once, I was bieng chased, by a mad gunman, out ran him for about two hours, (dream time) then upon t he last wall to get over, not literally, I got shot, felt what it might feel like, pain, burning, then I woke up, in a comfortable postion, with a cramp where I got "shot"!

Hmmm...

I dont knw why, but i seem to feel whatever is in my dream, like once, I was bieng chased, by a mad gunman, out ran him for about two hours, (dream time) then upon t he last wall to get over, not literally, I got shot, felt what it might feel like, pain, burning, then I woke up, in a comfortable postion, with a cramp where I got "shot"!

I am not mad

MBIB

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 1, 2007
Coburg
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Storm

Speaking of mad gunman, I once had a dream that this guy, the scientist muppet shot me in Bourke street. I was standing next to those thin men statues and he popped up and shot me! That was weird.
Bunsenbigger.jpg

Back