Will Heatherley and Tatupu ever play a senior game?

Remove this Banner Ad

Could be totally wrong and I agree he has come on well this year but he does not seen to have many strings to his bow other than being a stay at home forward and clarks does not like 1 trick pony's.... In saying that he's only very young and learning the game so its just a hunch.
From what I can see and hear he has become a stay at home forward/ruck/battering ram. Could be quite handy!!!

Shem to full forward against the Blues. (Won't happen but would be fun).

Shem kicks a bag, makes himself undroppable come the QF, kicks the winning goal in our standard heart-stopping 'less than one goal difference' PF win, and then boots a lazy 4 in the GF as we coast to a 10 goal blitz for B2B2B flags.

Too easy. :D

Having just watched the Box Hill highlights, I am finding it hard not be psyched about both of these guys. Kurt's intercept marking and ball use is nothing shy of excellent and Shem has come on in leaps and bounds and genuinely looks like a KPF prospect. Early days I know but....hard to believe they never played the game until they were teenagers.

Anyone who has seen him play... Does he duke the ball? Contested marking ability? Kicking skills?

Duke the ball???

Contested Marking - good

Kicking - pretty accurate, not so sure about distance.

I'm thinking this means is he a 'one grab' kind of marker, especially if running on a strong lead... ?? I'm thinking along the lines of a Stuart Loewe or Nick Riewoldt type. I could be wrong...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wouldn't mind a look at either Shem or Kurt against Carlton, have we already nominated one of our rookies to be elevated with Woodward on the long term injury list?

Both have showed just as much as Wilsmore and Webster who were elevated to primary list, given it is a weak draft lets put them both on the primary list for 2016.

Wow, those highlights against Geelong were mouth-watering, both looked very at home, and Shem's athleticism and agility for someone of his hulking size and limited experience in maximising it in AFL is very, very impressive. Would love to see either get a game against Carlton, but with Sicily coming in this weekend we won't take any more forward risks :(

Remove this Banner Ad

Back