Universal Love Will Langford

Remove this Banner Ad

i honestly dont think he will change numbers.. whos number in the first 24 we have can we give him? only one that comes to mind would be 12 if Sewell retires..

Give him 1 in honour of him being the new fan favourite.

In case anyone was wondering: 67-1. That's value IMO. Have $15 on him for Norm. Go Will! He can pay for my Geelong memberships for the next few years ;)
You've always been a top bloke.

Thanks mate.

Langford is my boy. This kid will write some chapters of Hawthorn history. Might start next week.

Maturity well beyond his years.

Does the dirty work and then some and damn he does it well.

How can you not love him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What a game! Has been great this year but yesterday stepped up and carried the team on his shoulders at times.
What he did to Boak after half time and to win the ball himself, he's a one on one beast.
Apparently even his teammates don't like the one on one contests against him at training because he usually wins.

My wife is a port supporter and she was screaming at one point because he seemed to be at the bottom of every pack!!!

You can't stop a contested animal!

I don't mind him staying put number wise. But like was just said I won't be getting his number on my back until I'm sure he's keeping it!!

One of my favourite plays to watch under pressure. A coaches dream in the contests the way he will go in hard, bounce back to his feet and do it again. Just what we needed. A similar performance next week and he could be a sneaky one for the Norm Smith, paying weel at the moment

Harry O for Langford? Straight swap..

:cool:

We'll give you Langford if Eddie gives up every television/radio job he has.
Including that lousy quiz show.

The airwaves would be so peaceful.

i honestly dont think he will change numbers.. whos number in the first 24 we have can we give him? only one that comes to mind would be 12 if Sewell retires..

In a year or two number 17 would be very appropriate too I think.. A legend leader of the club (Tuck) that played with his legend
of a father, if Tucky's boys aren't going to wear why not his mates son

Hoping we see a replay of the Langford and Ablett post siren photo from the 89GF only with Hannebury or Jack instead of G.Ablett.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back