Universal Love Will Langford

Remove this Banner Ad

Even though i am a passionate Carlton fan, everytime i watch young Will play in this finals series, he reminds me of that famous quote by Allan Jeans 'Are you to prepared to pay the price' ?
Somewhere, someplace up in the clouds, Yabby would be nodding his head in approval at the son of one of his best prodigies. You have a beauty in young William Langford. Congrats Hawks Fans :)

I was impressed by Langford during the season, and he just stepped it up come finals. Should have recieved more votes for the Norm Smith imo, did the job on JK and then on Goodes when he started to warm up, and then was damaging going the other way as well.

The thing that stood out for me was how well spoken he was in interviews, his parents must be so proud of him. Future leader of your club.

So proud of the kid. Saw him on debut and thought this kid is way off and will take some work.

So stoked at how quickly he's shot to stardom!

Got home to find his photo on my younger daughters laptop. Going round social media right now and could be a cult teen poster boy

Last edited:
What a player!! Takes the game on, backs himself... hard as nails. Future captain right there lads.

Started in my dreamteam @ rookie price this year... but seriously considering him for next year even though he'll be expensive. He's made out of the same stuff as champions.

I think we have found a player here. Langford is the perfect replacement for Mitchell in the middle. He is fast, kicks goals, tackles and pressures well and most of all gets center clearances. In 2015 expect the taggers to come to Langford, as he is now one of our most important players.

A toast to Langford, a big game player!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Chris Langford has three sons, Will is the oldest.

Lachie is 17 this year, and I saw a report that he was "athletic" and a "sportsman". Anyone know if he is playing AFL and eligible for this/next years draft?
Also, the Youngest son, name escapes me, also mentioned as a sportsman. Anyone know of his development.

If they are anything like Will, well then I want all 3 at the club.

Wow..... I am actually salivating at the thought!!
Chris Langford has three sons, Will is the oldest.

Lachie is 17 this year, and I saw a report that he was "athletic" and a "sportsman". Anyone know if he is playing AFL and eligible for this/next years draft?
Also, the Youngest son, name escapes me, also mentioned as a sportsman. Anyone know of his development.

If they are anything like Will, well then I want all 3 at the club.

Langford has come from nowhere to fill what I considered to be our biggest void - a young, explosive inside midfielder. He kicks goals and takes hangers too. He is a star.

Against Port he showed a lot more than the rest of the team. If not for him no GF I reckon. That is how high my regard is for him. Future captain current leader.

Against Port he showed a lot more than the rest of the team. If not for him no GF I reckon. That is how high my regard is for him. Future captain current leader.

I was thinking future captain for a bit, then I read the article I posted.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back