Will Liverpool win their next title before Arsenal?

Remove this Banner Ad

If they awarded silverware for talking about being title contenders Spurs would have a cabinet full.

If Kyle Walker is one of the best in the world, thats an embarrassment for every other full back in the world. Not even top half in the league IMO, and Johnson who I have legitimately and reasonably criticised heavily in the past had 10 times the season Walker just had.

To be fair to GB Kyle Walker probably is a better RB then Sturridge.
What on Earth are you on about?
Kyle walker would get nowhere neat our team. Theres a reason Johnson has been #1 for England at RB - he is miles better then Walker. To even suggest that Walker is better shows you have truly gone bonkers.
Walker was ahead of Johnson prior to the Euros before getting injured, and Johnson has done enough to retain his spot (possibly due to licking Hodgson's boot).

Walker's the more talented player, not a shadow of a doubt about it. Don't even care whether or not you agree considering you still don't get what overrated means.

WorldCup2022OZ (GB has me on ignore), tell him you mean that you're referring to this statement

He'd also walk into the current Liverpool team with ease, at both right-back & wing.

If anybody thinks Walker is better than Sturridge as a winger, they're a fvcking idiot.

WorldCup2022OZ (GB has me on ignore), tell him you mean that you're referring to this statement

If anybody thinks Walker is better than Sturridge as a winger, they're a fvcking idiot.

Don't know if its worth it GB is still adamant that Walker is better then Johnson. On hat basis I declare Downing superior to Bale.

No;
Echelon 1: Chelsea, Manchester City, Manchester United
Echelon 2: Arsenal, Tottenham
Echelon 3: Everton, Liverpool
Echelon 4: Newcastle

1 = Title contenders
2 = CL contenders
3 = UEFA Cup contenders
4 = Inconsistent, some years can compete with 3, others they're in relegation battles.

The rest fall into 5 (stable) and 6 (floating between Premier League and Championship)

Arsenal might only win 1 title every 20 years at the moment, but Liverpool will need to wait 30-40 years to hope another team has a down year. (ps - 2013-14 is the best shot in a whole for them. But I'm thinking this might be the year for Tottenham.....)

Both clubs are currently the biggest embarrassments of the EPL for different reasons. Liverpool have made some incredibly stupid managerial appointments and bought Andy Carroll for 35 million pounds, whereas Arsenal have officially become a feeder club for Manchester City, Barcelona and Manchester United, selling all of their best players to those clubs, and thus, throwing out any slim prospect of them winning any trophies.

Hard to see either of these terrible clubs winning a title any time soon, but at least the dippers are actually trying to build something (and miserably failing), whereas Arsenal just keep getting worse. Plenty of delusional Arsenal supporters actually think they've improved this season (lol), despite recently selling their two best players from last season, van Persie and Song to their parent clubs, but after their first two matches, both ending without Woolwich scoring, it's pretty clear their chances of winning a trophy this season are about as high as the possibility Theo Walcott becoming the world class player he was supposed to be.

I look forward to their match on the weekend. No doubt it will be a terrible match, but it's certain to create false hope for at least one of these miserable clubs.

More great work by GB in the terrace :) There's only one miserable club in North London at the moment and they certainly don't play in red...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would love him to start a thread on how we're going to choke it.

563856867_14ee252779cc2b492fffe3dfb47e38d0_answer_2_xlarge.gif

Could this be the year finally. Haha at the Walker chat in this thread, seems to have turned out better than expected.

A long way off City. Our forwards get injured and we will be calling on Brewster or a Sturridge who isnt the same player anymore. They have the likes of Aguero in reserve. No playmaker in midfield either with Coutinho gone and no Fekir. City have plenty of creative players to choose from. IMO can see us finishing 2nd to 4th.

I see it but I don't believe it. Title is done now.

Few days after this thread was posted arsenal beat us 2-0 at Anfield. Sense of dread at Liverpool before this game and after as we had Suarez as our only striker.

Things can change so fast. Still shocked Liverpool are gonna win the league.

I think the Dippers should put in a bid for him. He's not quite good enough for us (and we're busy frying big fish like Soldado), but with Suarez rated an 80% chance to leave, your mob will need an experienced Premier League striker to step in.

Look on the bright side, if you picked him up, he wouldn't destroy you like his done so many times in the past.
Hahahahahahaha

Remove this Banner Ad

Back