Media Will the dream live on?

Should pantskyle retire?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Bear-GFX.jpg
Written by Benovan Stanciano.

#beartodream has been the hashtag used by the Sweet FA side The Las Vegas Bears throughout the clubs second season back in the league. After a shaky start the Bears are now sitting in the last finals spot after a five game winning streak with one game to play. Shocking the world and the other clubs the Bears climb from second last to a potential finals appearance has been nothing short of remarkable. A side that most would find hard to hate they have won the hearts of the league so much so that the #beartodream hashtag is number one in the world.

A team at sixes and sevens early on they have now found a rhythm and all players are playing the same tune. The chorus is "Victory at all costs", the streak (dvd to follow) has included wins against some very good sides in The Roys, The Warriors, Dragons and most recently the Hawks, all sides sitting in finals spots. More amazing is the Bears haven't played a home game in a month and won't play another home game for the season including finals if they make it. A huge game against the Dragons in the last week is make or break for the Bears, a win isn't a must if other results go the right way but with this momentum the club will want nothing less than a solid victory.

So what has been driving this side? Before the season started club leader, pantsriarch and all round cool guy announced that season 19 would be his last in the Sweet FA, our sources tell us that this is still the case and the co-captain will indeed be hanging up his QOOTYboots this season. Over the last five games the sense of urgency from the leader has increased tenfold, in fact his form over these games have been nothing short of inspirational, capping off a big win against his former side the Roys, pantskyle notched up a personal record of 16 tackles. The never say die attitude of the player has been noticable by his teammates who have followed the mantra "Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival." by the great Winston Churchill, shouted before every game. Every player has pulled together to prolong the career for pantskyle when early on a fight to avoid the wooden spoon looked to be the only battle to be fought.

MDAqZGV.png

Ruours that the players have been guzzling pantskyle's secret stuff.
So with one week to go the eyes of the Sweet FA will be on the Bears, can they win against the Dragons or will pantskyle's own brother The Filth Wizard send him into retirement a loser? Many side stories to be played before we'll all know but it's safe to say that whatever happens this Sunday the Bears faithful can be proud of the improvement and can look forward to what follows. The club will still be in great hands and team success is sure to follow, for now the dream lives on.

#beartodream

Last edited:

Careful, it may or may not have been cut with clenbuterol
My information says it is, and my information is always good. My information also tells me your last test was negative for clen. Given the new Sweet FA pro-drug rules, I'm surprised you've been able to keep that little tidbit quiet! I mean c'mon, get with the program!

Mmm steak dvd
Careful, it may or may not have been cut with clenbuterol
My information says it is, and my information is always good. My information also tells me your last test was negative for clen. Given the new Sweet FA pro-drug rules, I'm surprised you've been able to keep that little tidbit quiet! I mean c'mon, get with the program!

hqdefault.jpg

Shut up...

I'd love the Bears to make the finals and go all the way to the Grand Final, where they lose to the Furies by a point, after a goal by fumbler after the final siren.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd love the Bears to make the finals and go all the way to the Grand Final, where they lose to the Furies by a point, after a goal by fumbler after the final siren.

Now that's a reality i could see happen.

Slip that gross abuse of the truth into your article unnoticed.

You speak for yourself that's fine, I didn't write 'everyone' I wrote 'most' and I stand by that comment being true.
Also it's a media article, the facts are exaggerated.

I doubt you'll find many who don't enjoy the Bears as a club. Good luck looking though.:thumbsu:

People just need to stop asking if they should retire.

I'm not paying any attention to the poll. I am leaving end of this season regardless of the result. It's the only poll idea I had and I always try to include one.

I'm not paying any attention to the poll. I am leaving end of this season regardless of the result. It's the only poll idea I had and I always try to include one.
Perhaps you should've asked how much people would pay to take away your virginity?

Perhaps you should've asked how much people would pay to take away your virginity?
Do I go back in time 15 years and make sure I don't lose it?

Back