Will you renew your membership next year?

Remove this Banner Ad

Mike Smyth

Cancelled
10k Posts
Oct 8, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
Will I, not so sure yet. As Chapman and the club look at me as a "customer"and not a supporter, I'll look at what the club does in the off season before I go parting with my cash. If I dont believe the necessary changes have been made and therefore the "product" isn't likely to improve , than like all good "customers" I will not buy.

No more blind loyalty from this customer.

Ill always renew mine but my god they make it hard sometimes. Love the club and will always support the boys who pull on the jumper.

Ive always tried to ignore the off field stuff but its increasingly difficult to do so.

You can't renew what you've already canned.

Next year if we continue in the same fashion as this one I might actively try and make plans when our games are on to continue weening myself off this shambolic organisation.

Just walked into the ground and found out we have made the genius decision to make crouch the sub and I'm done.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It might take this and next year but we'll be on the up.

Then in 7 years time I'll bump the post claim to be flogstradamus. :D

Seven years!? No deal!!!

Andrew_OKeefe..JPG

This won't make a s**t of a difference now - people chucking in their memberships may have started to gain some momentum in its effectiveness, but it's been completely shattered by the AO move.
Its got nothing to do with forcing change - I gave up on that years ago. Its about me, the customer (clubs words not mine), getting good value for my $$..

Its got nothing to do with forcing change - I gave up on that years ago. Its about me, the customer (clubs words not mine), getting good value for my $$..

As long as they have pods, jeansch, wright and Martin in the team - value for money doesn't exist for me.

It's just laughing at how bad they perform for me.

That's fair enough if you feel that way, but as a member you only ever get the guarantee of admission to eleven home games and a bit of crappy merch - that'll never change.

If you want the guarantee of a happy ending, there are plenty of places where you can blow $300 (or so I've heard).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back