Will you renew your membership next year?

Remove this Banner Ad

Membership aside, I'm questioning whether to encourage my 4 year old to support the Crows or encourage a less painful choice.

Will I, not so sure yet. As Chapman and the club look at me as a "customer"and not a supporter, I'll look at what the club does in the off season before I go parting with my cash. If I dont believe the necessary changes have been made and therefore the "product" isn't likely to improve , than like all good "customers" I will not buy.

No more blind loyalty from this customer.

I could have sworn you have said you're not renewing your membership several times in the past. Maybe I'm thinking of someone else.

Yes, I will be.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I could have sworn you have said you're not renewing your membership several times in the past. Maybe I'm thinking of someone else.

Yes, I will be.

How dare you question my character and loyalty to the club. Grab your pistol, I demand satisfaction. Only joking, you're problem right.

Probably not. Only so much time away from family, I think I will dedicate to my soccer club, where it can make a difference. 23 years of membership, to end. It just makes me angry and frustrated. Showdown win, the only highlight.

TBH probably not, unless we see a cultural change in the club. If I wanted to be involved with a backslapping old boys club, I'd join a political party.

When I saw we went into a dead rubber with four 30+ year olds, I said "**** it" and went on a motorbike ride thru the hills instead.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back