Certified Legendary Thread Willo's Friday Inquisitions - Seasons 1 & 2

Remove this Banner Ad

I have a question for one of the panelists. :D

Budda 230, I read with interest the interview and saw you get out to Gippsland Power games and, if I read properly, live around the area.

What happened to Bodhi Walker this year? I read that he was touted as a top 40 type yet he seems to have disappeared.

Was he injured? Did he give the game away? Form slump?

Quite curious about that one.

Last edited:
I have a question for one of the panelists. :D

Budda 230, I read with interest the interview and saw you get out to Gippsland Power games and, if I read properly, like around the area.

What happened to Bodhi Walker this year? I read that he was touted as a top 40 type yet he seems to have disappeared.

Was he injured? Did he give the game away? Form slump?

Quite curious about that one.

Unfortunately Bodhi told Power officials approximately mid July that he no longer wanted to chase an AFL career. Apparently the rigors of diet and training standards were too much for him to handle.

It is a massive shame as I believe he was the most talented of this years Gippsland crop. His form was still very good until the end, but he was noticeably carrying a few extra kilos compared to the other lads. He appeared restricted mainly to the backline, which probably suggests his tank wasn’t even up to scratch for midfield rotations.

One of the most disappointing things to come out of the season.

Unfortunately Bodhi told Power officials approximately mid July that he no longer wanted to chase an AFL career. Apparently the rigors of diet and training standards were too much for him to handle.

It is a massive shame as I believe he was the most talented of this years Gippsland crop. His form was still very good until the end, but he was noticeably carrying a few extra kilos compared to the other lads. He appeared restricted mainly to the backline, which probably suggests his tank wasn’t even up to scratch for midfield rotations.

One of the most disappointing things to come out of the season.
Ah, mystery solved. Thanks for that.

It is disappointing. After I first caught wind of him he was a kid I was was hoping to catch a glimpse of but he seemingly just vanished The Leftovers style.

Well, if his heart wasn't in it then at least he had to courage to walk away before the draft rather than getting drafted and then deciding it wasn't for him.

I wouldn't be adverse to Webb or Cunico landing at the Cattery.

Ah, mystery solved. Thanks for that.

It is disappointing. After I first caught wind of him he was a kid I was was hoping to catch a glimpse of but he seemingly just vanished The Leftovers style.

Well, if his heart wasn't in it then at least he had to courage to walk away before the draft rather than getting drafted and then deciding it wasn't for him.

I wouldn't be adverse to Webb or Cunico landing at the Cattery.

Yeah, I just hope he doesn't have any regrets. Had he kept to his regime, it sounds like there was a guaranteed position in the Vic Country defence for the Champs.

I'd love Webb to get to the Cats second pick, but he'll be long gone. Cunico is around the mark though.

Yeah, I just hope he doesn't have any regrets. Had he kept to his regime, it sounds like there was a guaranteed position in the Vic Country defence for the Champs.

I'd love Webb to get to the Cats second pick, but he'll be long gone. Cunico is around the mark though.

Thanks for the pump up there son ;)

Budda230 said:

"Jimmy Bartel has become my favorite of all time. I’ve made it no secret that I have a serious man love for the bloke. So much so that in my drunken haze the day after the 2011 Grand Final, I offered Jimmy $1000.00 at Lamby’s as a token of my gratitude. Thankfully, he very kindly and politely declined the offer haha".

Was the offer of $1000 really just a token of gratitude Budda?:D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you are sitting round waiting I'd make sure you have a comfy seat.... won't be posted till at least 7.30 tonight I'd say. At work and then having dinner for an end of year thing with the work people

If you are sitting round waiting I'd make sure you have a comfy seat.... won't be posted till at least 7.30 tonight I'd say. At work and then having dinner for an end of year thing with the work people

I'm also assuming there are drinks as well, ie. there will be drunk posting tonight!

:D

I'm also assuming there are drinks as well, ie. there will be drunk posting tonight!

:D
Might be a few refreshments... pretty low key though.
No drunk posting as good as last time

Remove this Banner Ad

Back