Wimbledon 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shame I wasn't apart of this thread tonight, was watching it on the edge of my seat all match, went onto facebook and hardly anyone up to share this match with, great to see so many of you enjoyed it.

We have a new tennis star on our hands, he is a beauty! Love his confidence and belief!

Look at the matchup against Raonic for one minute, it's a tough one, arguably tougher than Nadal but Nick won't have time against Milos. The straight sets loss in paris showed this. Going to be incredibly difficult to come out and back it up so expectations from me won't be too high (well, I mean that's what my brain is saying) but looking forward to the media circus to come out tomorrow.
Like I said in a post earlier, Raonic is in great form and is a chance to make the final here. He has improved his movement and is generally more well rounded as a player.

The match will come down to a few points here and there and basically who serves better in pressure moments.

Look at the matchup against Raonic for one minute, it's a tough one, arguably tougher than Nadal but Nick won't have time against Milos. The straight sets loss in paris showed this. Going to be incredibly difficult to come out and back it up so expectations from me won't be too high (well, I mean that's what my brain is saying) but looking forward to the media circus to come out tomorrow.
Nadal is a better player. Don't see how it could be tougher.

Nadal is a better player. Don't see how it could be tougher.

Think about the matchup

Like I said in a post earlier, Raonic is in great form and is a chance to make the final here. He has improved his movement and is generally more well rounded as a player.

The match will come down to a few points here and there and basically who serves better in pressure moments.

This. Plus, I think Nick must be starting to feel it tomorrow. Very hard to back up the next day

Tennis is so much about the match up.
Strong this. Coupled with the fact that he has to go back it up again tomorrow after a Rafa match (Raonic played today as well but he's a seasoned pro now)... I'm not going to go in with high expectations. Then again, nobody would've thought he would have a chance against Rafa, anything can happen!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back