Not open for further replies.

Raging Rat

Draftee
May 23, 2008
Ararat
AFL Club
Collingwood
Re: Wimmera Football League

what does everyone think of dylan parish young gun who got the under 21s best on ground in the grandfinal playing at fullforward for a very strong team (horsham demons) at the age of 16
Anyone could play full foward in that team with the amount of ball that comes in. Will play most games with the rebels next year but won't go much further than that.

Jamie Solyom apparently signed with Stawell, think he may find it a bit quick for him if this is true. May be a handy reserves player i think

Sad news to hear that Dimboola President John Saxton sadley passed away on Monday! My condolences go to Mark and he's family on the passing of a great man who was the most generous person i had ever met.

RIP Mate:(

Were u watching the game or not?? 2 of his goals were contested pack marks, one was a hard ball get and run into goals and the other was from a lead.
and yer.. why don't u think rebels will be his end?

Love the offseason banter on the other board fellas. Keep up the good work.
Just a passing thought. Does anyone have any idea what footy clubs do with their old footy jumpers when they order new strips? Does anybody know of a club with such a problem this off-season?

Love the offseason banter on the other board fellas. Keep up the good work.
Just a passing thought. Does anyone have any idea what footy clubs do with their old footy jumpers when they order new strips? Does anybody know of a club with such a problem this off-season?

I think generally the players keep their old jumpers, maybe buy them off the club. You looking for donations of old jumpers for something?

Yeah, ya hit the nail on the head. I'm starting a club over in the states and wondered if a country level club would maybe want to have a sister club or be a club sponsor or whatever. Being a Wimmera boy born and raised I thought I'd see if any clubs would be interested. Was just putting out a feeler, but it seems like the bigger clubs in the city would be the ones to hit up for jumpers.

Yeah, ya hit the nail on the head. I'm starting a club over in the states and wondered if a country level club would maybe want to have a sister club or be a club sponsor or whatever. Being a Wimmera boy born and raised I thought I'd see if any clubs would be interested. Was just putting out a feeler, but it seems like the bigger clubs in the city would be the ones to hit up for jumpers.
Definitley worth a shot mate-if you can get a hold of a club secretary or something, surely they might have some lying around?

hey would someone be able to let me know how joel kelly goes as footballer and what position he plays, pretty sure he plays with the demons:thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back