Wimmera Football League Under 17's 2009

Remove this Banner Ad

Footyballz

Rookie
Apr 29, 2009
Seat
AFL Club
Geelong
I think we have to do with what we can now. Apparently there is no such things as permits anymore, you have to get cleared each time you play for a club. Thats just what i've heard from stephen mcqueen.
Liam Niewand out for another 4 weeks
Scott Davidson our for 6-8 weeks
Alistair Byrne uncertain
Joel McClure Back playing at Kalkee
Jake Myerscough Back playing at Noradj
Brodie Mines not able to play every game...

things arnt looking good

Sounds like the diggers are dropping like flys. I was Hoping to see them in top 4 again like last year.

donald_regan

Senior List
Apr 22, 2009
walpeup - underbool
AFL Club
Gold Coast
news just in alex fraser from natte bealiba.. vic under 16 represent is making the move to minyip murtoa, look out other teams.. he is a force to be reckoned with... him and tim mckenzie can hopefully get minyip a flag

diggers3

Draftee
Jul 29, 2008
horsham
AFL Club
Collingwood
As a personal friend of Adam Taylors family i can assure you he is not receiving one cent to play with Stawell further more he started his football in Stawell where he then lived his family moved to Jung and he went to school in Murtoa and played for them till ha moved to Horsham where he played for United . Non of you fools realise he lost his mum and so almost 2 years down the track his father decided to return to there home in Stawell where Adam decided to play for Stawell . He is a great kid and has suffered enough without the crap you lot put on here at times if i was scotty d i would get my facts straight Adam has copped heaps from all who think he has gone for money he has gone because he wants to be with his family so leave the personal stuff out of it and let him do what he does best play footy .

Footyballz

Rookie
Apr 29, 2009
Seat
AFL Club
Geelong
ScottyD i hear there has been more injuries to the juniors for the diggers? Surely they cannot afford anymore injuries? It is looking quite bleak for the future of the team?

Grimmett

Club Legend
Oct 24, 2005
Home
YEah pretty s**t after coming from a broken leg. s**t happens though hey.

School footy mate. Ballarat And Clarendon College... probably should give that a change after the fact i wont play this year haha

Pretty s**t is right. No good. You a boarder? Wouldn't be many guys playing for the Diggers and a scholl in Ballarat would there?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nardoo

Debutant
Sep 27, 2007
Wimmera
AFL Club
Collingwood
It is well known that anyone who has a nickname "Footsteps" tends to skirt around the outside of packs waiting for the easy ball and also get a little timid when they hear 'footsteps' coming behind them as they are keen to avaoid any physical stuff and shy away from a contest

warrackeagles09

Draftee
Jul 31, 2009
warrack
AFL Club
Adelaide
Well it looks likeu hav under estimated the eagles again boys, we r here to fly!!!!!!!!! if our top guns continue 2 perform we might just be there on the fial day, with the like of tim germano,alex ross, andrew lang, jess murphy just 2 name some but theres alot more then that!!!

Langy is aiming for league bnf. Dominater...

Ararat vs. Horsham/Stawell will be the GF obviously...

Shocking collision today in United Rats match. Kid ended up in hospital.
Same thing stawell vs Nhll dunno who it was being carted off though

Footyballz

Rookie
Apr 29, 2009
Seat
AFL Club
Geelong
Well it looks likeu hav under estimated the eagles again boys, we r here to fly!!!!!!!!! if our top guns continue 2 perform we might just be there on the fial day, with the like of tim germano,alex ross, andrew lang, jess murphy just 2 name some but theres alot more then that!!!

You warrack boys, talking yourselves up. Your going to look fairly silly if you get knocked out early in the finals.

warrackeagles09

Draftee
Jul 31, 2009
warrack
AFL Club
Adelaide
thanks clarkeM, footyballz not much chance of that happening like i said we are underestimated, my guess is ararat vs eagles gf and Alex Ross league bnf, not jus sayin this kz hes from warrack but he as had an outstanding year

Footyballz

Rookie
Apr 29, 2009
Seat
AFL Club
Geelong
Well goodluck to you warrack lads but my prediction still stands as a Ararat vs Stawell GF. I am told that Stawell are yet to play their best side this year so it will be very interesting to see if they improve even more :thumbsu:

timgerno

Draftee
Jul 31, 2009
the beal
AFL Club
Fremantle
stawell wont go close they almost lost to the eagles and are struggling late in the season horsham and the rats GF alex ross bf :):):)
josh milne to carry out the goal kicking and got over azza mckin from the rats

warrackeagles09

Draftee
Jul 31, 2009
warrack
AFL Club
Adelaide
2nd, 3rd and 4th are all really close so its hard 2 say who will be challenging the rats in the gf, eagles are a very tough team to beat wen there playin there A game though

Remove this Banner Ad

Back