Wimmera League 2010

Remove this Banner Ad

Highly successful club - Demons, AB - Aaron Barnett.. Do you know something we don`t slenko? Seeing u have ties with the demons u betta fill us in..

Barney was close to signing with the kees this year but for reasons unknown decided to stay at the dees. His missus old man has alot to do with kalkee. But the little fella will have a few d league clubs after him throwing big dollars but kalkee will be the front runner to get his signature. Wont be at horsham in 2011

Highly successful club - Demons, AB - Aaron Barnett.. Do you know something we don`t slenko? Seeing u have ties with the demons u betta fill us in..

Not sure what ties I have to the Demons was just expanding on speculation posted on this forum.

I posted some weeks back that Schultz brothers would not be going to Dimboola or United and that they would be at Warrack Eagles. Does that give me ties with Eagles also?

Not sure what ties I have to the Demons was just expanding on speculation posted on this forum.

I posted some weeks back that Schultz brothers would not be going to Dimboola or United and that they would be at Warrack Eagles. Does that give me ties with Eagles also?

Sure does as you heard it from someone within the eagles? lol

But on a serious note wouldn't it be amazing if warrack win the flag this year wit already looking great for next year and a few horsham players retiring/leaving.

And will there be talk of Kalkee to the wimmera this year still now the schultz will be leaving? There still a powerhouse in every grade havent lost in the seniors again didnt lose in the 2's the 17s lost 1 14s made top 5 all there netballers are on top or in a qualifying final! With lots of money to get high profile players from the Wimmera! For next year

Sure does as you heard it from someone within the eagles? lol

But on a serious note wouldn't it be amazing if warrack win the flag this year wit already looking great for next year and a few horsham players retiring/leaving.

And will there be talk of Kalkee to the wimmera this year still now the schultz will be leaving? There still a powerhouse in every grade havent lost in the seniors again didnt lose in the 2's the 17s lost 1 14s made top 5 all there netballers are on top or in a qualifying final! With lots of money to get high profile players from the Wimmera! For next year

Well there you go.

Just for the record I did not hear it from someone within the Eagles, but I must be mistaken as you from a distance would know far better than I!!!!

Are you trying to tell us your not a Demons supporter?

Supporter??

Am I a financial member of the club? NO.

Have I watched them play this year, Yes 3-4 times.

I do have a lot of respect for the club for how they turned around their fortunes and have been able to remain at the top of the tree.

I also have a lot of respect for Nhill in the face of isolation they continue to move ahead.

I'll let you decide!

Supporter??

Am I a financial member of the club? NO.

Have I watched them play this year, Yes 3-4 times.

I do have a lot of respect for the club for how they turned around their fortunes and have been able to remain at the top of the tree.

I also have a lot of respect for Nhill in the face of isolation they continue to move ahead.

I'll let you decide!

Cmon Slenko, Have watched a few times and not a financial member you haven`t got deep pockets have ya? As im sure the demons need all the financial members they can get as do most clubs!!;) Past Player? You just seem to know a fair bit about the city oval and the demons going on previous posts to be more than just the run of the mill footy watcher!! Not that it matters either way.......:p

Cmon Slenko, Have watched a few times and not a financial member you haven`t got deep pockets have ya? As im sure the demons need all the financial members they can get as do most clubs!!;) Past Player? You just seem to know a fair bit about the city oval and the demons going on previous posts to be more than just the run of the mill footy watcher!! Not that it matters either way.......:p

As I said "you decide"

I have presented you the facts, that is all I can do. After that you must decide unless you need someone to make your mind up for you.

I suppose you vote labor and are a member of a union in that case!!

As I said "you decide"

I have presented you the facts, that is all I can do. After that you must decide unless you need someone to make your mind up for you.

I suppose you vote labor and are a member of a union in that case!!

Oooh we are a bit touchy..actually i went with the shooters and fishin party and the union is a pub!!! so u r a bit off track..:p

My Tips for this week....

Warrack by 3pt
Demons by36pt

Senior Premiers? Nhill
Senior Runners Up? Horsham
Reserves Premiers? Stawell
Reserves Runners Up? Warrack
Under 17's Premiers? Horsham Saints
Under 14's Premiers? Ararat
Toohey Medallist? Shannon Argall or Lenny Clark
Best Under 21 Player? Jake Williamson or Lochie Jordan

Supporter?? Committee and/or player?

Am I a financial member of the club? NO. Life member?

Have I watched them play this year, Yes 3-4 times. Player that has missed 3-4 games, therefore watched from the sidelines for 3-4 matches?

I'll let you decide!
We have decided!:thumbsu:

Senior Premiers? Nhill
Reserves Runners Up? Warrack
Under 17's Premiers? Horsham Saints
Under 14's Premiers? Ararat
Toohey Medallist? Shannon Argall or Lenny Clark
Best Under 21 Player? Jake Williamson or Lochie Jordan
Senior Premiers? Horsham
Senior Runners Up? Warrack Eagles
Reserves Runners Up? Warrack Eagles
Under 17 Premiers? Ararat
Under 14 Premiers? Horsham Saints
Toohey Medal? Chris Ladhams
Best Under 21 Player? NFI

Senior Premiers? Horsham
Senior Runners Up? Warrack Eagles
Reserves Runners Up? Warrack Eagles
Under 17 Premiers? Ararat
Under 14 Premiers? Horsham Saints
Toohey Medal? Chris Ladhams
Best Under 21 Player? NFI

Senior Premiers? Warrack Eagles
Reserves Premiers? Warrack Eagles
Reserves Runners Up? Stawell
Toohey Medal? Lenny Clarke
Best Under 21 Player? Cade Wellington/ Tim Germano

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you read the Geelong addy today mate then i suggest you re-read it. The add was for the Grovedale Netball section not the Footy section.

Mate i wouldnt be worrying about a netball add. You will be chasing a new head senior footy coach.

3 or 4 clubs now that Harvey has been sacked from. Cements the fact that he doesnt go about things correctly at clubs. all the flack the warrack eagles copped for getting rid of him can now be proven it wasnt warranted.

Even though you have a set against the saints FP, they were simply beaten by a better side today. And yes i'm a saints supporter

What was the scores? WFL websites so slow to update and being a long time Eagles Supporter itching to know the score

cheers

Final score were Brimackabeal 16.11 to Saints 9.12. The Eagles were fantastic and once again the Saints failed to fire under pressure.

Only Warrack has Beaten Horsham this Year can't see Nhill getting anywhere near the Dees if they Make The Grand Final
I think this will be a rematch of last Years Grand Final
tipping it be a close game
lets hope Eagles break the Dees Premiership run its bound to happen getting closer each year Warrack had their chance last year
I Was hoping they would get another crack at it even the Reserves best year since the merger if I Recall watched em when ever i Was doing Senior goals up there back before the Merger Brim always had a very Strong Reserves side seen em Watch so many Premierships a few against Hopetoun

Mate i wouldnt be worrying about a netball add. You will be chasing a new head senior footy coach.

3 or 4 clubs now that Harvey has been sacked from. Cements the fact that he doesnt go about things correctly at clubs. all the flack the warrack eagles copped for getting rid of him can now be proven it wasnt warranted.

Where did you hear about this? It seems like a strong rumour that alot of people have heard about except anyone at Grovedale:confused:

Saints were always going to struggle. They had players from 2nds (Combe) and U17's (Knott) filling senior roles for the first time and Watson and Byrne not playing who were both sorely missed. Still Eagles just played better and Saints probaly lucky to get this far as they were the only team to go down to United who were lucky to win a quarter of footy for the year let alone a game.

KALKEE - Yes for the Wimmera League in 2011. WFL officials want this to happen as do VCFL as major leagues should not have a bye. They are a strong club with huge member and supporter base and facilities - but - they dont like it tough and are very cocky and smug and enjoy the easy pickings of being the best in a district league. If they think they are so good then they need to step up. Navarre to their place in HDFL (at last).

I wouldn’t rule Nhill out just yet. The eagles are fast developing a reputation for playing their best footy in the finals.

least its a 50/50 horsham has to lose a grand final Eventually and Warrack the only club who can do it since they beaten them once this year
Nhill would struggle if they made it to the grand final after the last time they played Horsham. anything can happen on the day .

Saints were always going to struggle. They had players from 2nds (Combe) and U17's (Knott) filling senior roles for the first time and Watson and Byrne not playing who were both sorely missed. Still Eagles just played better and Saints probaly lucky to get this far as they were the only team to go down to United who were lucky to win a quarter of footy for the year let alone a game.

KALKEE - Yes for the Wimmera League in 2011. WFL officials want this to happen as do VCFL as major leagues should not have a bye. They are a strong club with huge member and supporter base and facilities - but - they dont like it tough and are very cocky and smug and enjoy the easy pickings of being the best in a district league. If they think they are so good then they need to step up. Navarre to their place in HDFL (at last).

I would not of thought Navarre to join the HDFL, imagine Harrow and Edenhope travelling there, this is surely a joke, also imagine the rivarlay between likes of Bigmore, Greenaways and McNallys!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back