Wimmera Mallee Cricket Association

Remove this Banner Ad

anyone hear about the big score made by kim hallam on the weekend? Made 72 not out and only came in with 10 overs to go! This kid is a gun! Has an average of over 50. Talk about winning games off his own bat! thats 3 games where he has got them over the line, and there is a chance of beulah getting into the finals! Go team!:thumbsu:

anyone hear about the big score made by kim hallam on the weekend? Made 72 not out and only came in with 10 overs to go! This kid is a gun! Has an average of over 50. Talk about winning games off his own bat! thats 3 games where he has got them over the line, and there is a chance of beulah getting into the finals! Go team!:thumbsu:

Why is this guy not playing A grade?

the kid is a freak, not only does he play welll on the field he preforms well off the field

I heard his nickname is now australia as he 2 is in one of the worst droughts in history??? Any truth in that rumour?
well aparantly when it rains it pours... heard that he broke that drought and nearly drowned in the massive massive massive downpour....did i mention it was massive?

well aparantly when it rains it pours... heard that he broke that drought and nearly drowned in the massive massive massive downpour....did i mention it was massive?

Looks as though he can bat a bit but god spanked all over the park by the looks of his bowling figures??? I heard he played quite a few 'late cuts' through the slip area...

Why is this guy not playing A grade?
mate b grade is the new a grade! nobody wants to play a grade anymore! its so yesterday... everyone wants to go and watch this bloke bat.. never mind about the droughts buddy.. this bloke scores well off the field as well... plus i heard he has a cousin who looks like billy elliot? So he even has famous cousins! What a bloke! and mate the runs were not through slips.. They couldn't pick where he was hittin em! Go Kim!:thumbsu:

mate b grade is the new a grade! nobody wants to play a grade anymore! its so yesterday... everyone wants to go and watch this bloke bat.. never mind about the droughts buddy.. this bloke scores well off the field as well... plus i heard he has a cousin who looks like billy elliot? So he even has famous cousins! What a bloke! and mate the runs were not through slips.. They couldn't pick where he was hittin em! Go Kim!:thumbsu:

I'll be watching the papers very closely in the next few weeks to see if he is not just a one hit wonder and can actually bat a bit, was prob all those lessons he got on xmas days over the years....

I'll be watching the papers very closely in the next few weeks to see if he is not just a one hit wonder and can actually bat a bit, was prob all those lessons he got on xmas days over the years....
nah mate not a one hit wonder at all! What lessons? The ballet ones from his NTTAWWTy cousin billy elliot? i thought he would have better things to do?:confused:

what happened to this hallam gimp on the weekend? poo his strides on the weekend and couldn't show?:thumbsdown: only turns up when they bat?? a very team orientated bloke by the looks of things:thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

what happened to this hallam gimp on the weekend? poo his strides on the weekend and couldn't show?:thumbsdown: only turns up when they bat?? a very team orientated bloke by the looks of things:thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:
heard he had hayfever and was too soft to play...what a loser

SEMI Finals

A Grade
Charlton v Wycheproof/Narraport at Birchip
Rich Avon-Services v Beulah-Hopetoun at Wycheproof

B Grade
ANA-Boolite v Hopetoun at Brim
Wycheproof-Narraport v Brim-KSH at Warracknabeal

Well it seems one Kim Hallam has returned from his severe bout of hayfever and come out and choked on 89... A centrury was in reach, I could imagine him trying to hit two 6s to bring up the ton off consecutive balls. Would have been quite a funny moment to see him stride off after failing to get there, im sure it would have been a chanceless innings also..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well it seems one Kim Hallam has returned from his severe bout of hayfever and come out and choked on 89... A centrury was in reach, I could imagine him trying to hit two 6s to bring up the ton off consecutive balls. Would have been quite a funny moment to see him stride off after failing to get there, im sure it would have been a chanceless innings also..
yeah funny as! funny as to see him secure the league batting average and the mvp for the wimmera mallee cricket association. dont think many opposition players would of found that funny? i think you just want to be like him dont you? jelously is a curse man! its a curse.

Stop being a pest!!
You would have to make 2556 runs before that average is possible??
im not sure if you've even played cricket before sockit151, but your average is all your runs totaled divided by how many times you went out... so he could have made the 100ish runs in 10 innings and only went out once...

im not sure if you've even played cricket before sockit151, but your average is all your runs totaled divided by how many times you went out... so he could have made the 100ish runs in 10 innings and only went out once...
Thanks for the info mate. I've played plenty of cricket thanks..
Not sure if you have done much maths in you time (doubt it!) but try this..
If your point was right the average would be 100ish .00 not 102.24
As i said the first whole number (assuming he didn't make any scores during the year that were fractions - not sure if you've even played cricket before, but thats not possible) that is divided by another whole number (ie dismissals) to give an average of 102.24 is 2556/25 = 102.24!!
Didn't really worry me though was just letting Scotty know that ppl knew he was dribbling Sh!t and to P1ss off for a while.. Hope this all make sense for you???

As i said the first whole number (assuming he didn't make any scores during the year that were fractions - not sure if you've even played cricket before, but thats not possible) that is divided by another whole number (ie dismissals) to give an average of 102.24 is 2556/25 = 102.24!!
Didn't really worry me though was just letting Scotty know that ppl knew he was dribbling Sh!t and to P1ss off for a while.. Hope this all make sense for you???
sure sure... go ask neil king

so i get it, your some kind of computer tosser that sits their all day playing on bigfooty and working on their maths. good game mate..

so i get it, your some kind of computer tosser that sits their all day playing on bigfooty and working on their maths. good game mate..
Cheers mate. I'll take that as a mark of respect from your type!
Can't understand what i said or put up a constructive response so you get aggressive, typical behaviour..

rumor going around shuttle shultz and fatty adams to st marys this year along with the return of b. Cheney. Good signs for the mighty sainta

Remove this Banner Ad

Back