Unofficial Preview Round 4 v Richmond: Wimpy Tiger, Shitty Demon

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyway, let's talk CHBs. Tonight Tigers will see an athletic, courageous and talented CHB who isn't planning on walking out on his club. Whose going to play CHB when Prance leaves? Your 'rebuild' will be in tatters.
Rance has already committed to the club next year, and three years after that, they're just finalising $$$
Anyway, it would be Astbury or Elton, probably Astbury while Elton takes FB

lol talented

S
Just celebrating how many Melbourne players are going to get smashed by Arnot :D

Couple of other changes for us you should be aware of
Hunt, played for Geelong before, probably know him
McIntosh, 3rd game player that loves a run
Drummond, debut game in his first year, combine McIntosh (pace/endurance) and Arnot (tough)
McDonough, played last year in defense so you should know him, he's a forward and will start there, lovely kick
Gordon, loves to run as well, knows where the goals are
Maric, we played Hampson last year, enough said
Batchelor, will rough up Watts all day, improved his endurance a heap over preseason so will love running with him and scaring him

Sadly we're missing Deledio, Chaplin, Foley, Conca, Vickery, Lennon, Hampson (not sadly) and Jackson
Honestly with all our outs you guys are a chance, the team you're taking in is older and has more game experience than ours
Sounds like a little excuse making. That's the problem with the Tiges, losers mentality.

Just celebrating how many Melbourne players are going to get smashed by Arnot :D

114040_2cacd4b73a2cf4623fa99b10b432956d.png

Smashed by this guy?

Sadly we're missing Deledio, Chaplin, Foley, Conca, Vickery (not in the slightest bit sadly), Lennon, Hampson (not sadly) and Jackson
Honestly with all our outs you guys are a chance, the team you're taking in is older and has more game experience than ours

Fixed that for you. Good to see you getting your excuses in early.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That Avatar (Cannon82) of Mark Neeld reminds me of 'Full Frontal' - Victor, you are very unattractive man. Not the best pic of Neeldy there.

Will Dusty get the Vince treatment tonight? Dusty would be more likely to respond whereas I worry if Cotchin would.

Couple of other changes for us you should be aware of
Hunt, played for Geelong before, probably know him
McIntosh, 3rd game player that loves a run
Drummond, debut game in his first year, combine McIntosh (pace/endurance) and Arnot (tough)
McDonough, played last year in defense so you should know him, he's a forward and will start there, lovely kick
Gordon, loves to run as well, knows where the goals are
Maric, we played Hampson last year, enough said
Batchelor, will rough up Watts all day, improved his endurance a heap over preseason so will love running with him and scaring him

Sadly we're missing Deledio, Chaplin, Foley, Conca, Vickery, Lennon, Hampson (not sadly) and Jackson

ummmmm......

tumblr_msuhpgvr9j1qfrxtco1_500.000.jpg

That Avatar (Cannon82) of Mark Neeld reminds me of 'Full Frontal' - Victor, you are very unattractive man. Not the best pic of Neeldy there.

Will Dusty get the Vince treatment tonight? Dusty would be more likely to respond whereas I worry if Cotchin would.

Vince tagged Danger last year but not really in other games. We need his skills going forward. Jones will go head to head with Cotchin I'd imagine.

Any chance someone could record the ABC radio audio of tonights pre-game, match and post-game? Would be hugely appreciated.

Vince tagged Danger last year but not really in other games. We need his skills going forward. Jones will go head to head with Cotchin I'd imagine.

Yeah, Brisbane didn't tag Cotch last week and he made them pay...Please do that again :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back