Certified Legendary Thread Winged Guernsey Petition/Letter - #ReturnTheWings: WINGS RETURNED, PERIL RETURNED - JOB DONE!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right click inspect element, resources, images, find the image and download ;)

Chrome only.

Has it been confirmed the royal way will be the same as the new navy home? I know logic would say it will be, but I'm not sure why they didn't announce it last night or put up a link in the team store. I see Gary Stocks alluded to it on Twitter but his tweet could be read as only meaning navy home has deeper wings on back.

Also where can I listen to the podcast with Gary?

Royal wings mockup, working on a peril atm
wings_zpsm4uoy26k.jpg

Well done guys, this makes me really happy! Your wings jumper is fantastic. I prefer the royal over navy, but a win is a win. As a crows supporter, i know how frustrating it is to constantly not have the club listen to supporters and release jumpers no one wants.
This year we both got what we wanted!

Props to you all, look forward to seeing it in action.

Great result guys!!!

One positive about that new sgio logo is that it's width has been reduced. Which means hopefully the logo will fit neatly between the wing tips on the back of our beloved royal wings.

Would probably be the first time since 03 (might be wrong) we will get to see the full wings on the back.

Actually had uncovered wing tips up until the end of 2008, from 2009 large SGIO logo went on the back full time and covered up them tips.

Even if, for some awful reason, the SGI logo goes in a massively long white box, you can see from the home mock up that the sponsor box will be on the wings but not cover the tips, which is important.

Actually had uncovered wing tips up until the end of 2008, from 2009 large SGIO logo went on the back full time and covered up them tips.

Even if, for some awful reason, the SGI logo goes in a massively long white box, you can see from the home mock up that the sponsor box will be on the wings but not cover the tips, which is important.

Oh yeah forgot about the HJs logo on the back didn't cover.

Bitch bitch bitch, moan moan moan.

Realistically it'll probably happen end of next season. Unify the wings.
Yeah, that's what this entire threads been.

Sorry for having the nerve to be annoyed that something that took Adelaide 5 minutes will take us 3.5 years.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Doughboy the video of the announcement isn't too loud.. what was the reception of the guernsey like? Jeff Newman said 'i take it from that you all like it'.. couldnt hear the crowd before he said that though!

Ok

The room went up with applause and cheers.

The room was basically split into 3 (not physically but you could sense where the cheers came from)

i would suggest that most of the general public that had bought tickets (ie not sponsors, family or players) were up the back and as soon as it was announced they went up, then it filtered through the room.

I know for me, (with a few crowns under my belt) I cheered like JK had just kicked the winning goal after the siren to win the grand final against the Dockers

In quiet reflection, its amazing to think what's been done here. The course of history for our great proud club has been changed for the better. Who knows what abomination was in the works for our next jumper by some souless fashion designer if this RTW movement didn't get started.

I remember the online poll like it was yesterday, and the game where the flyers were handed out. People power has spoken, and it's beautiful thing.

Just to reinforce how much everyone loves the wings, it is dominating this online news poll 86% to 14% currently:
http://www.perthnow.com.au/sport/af...n/news-story/f14bfe5d6e8b903922ca75dba45d3906

In quiet reflection, its amazing to think what's been done here. The course of history for our great proud club has been changed for the better. Who knows what abomination was in the works for our next jumper by some souless fashion designer if this RTW movement didn't get started.

I remember the online poll like it was yesterday, and the game where the flyers were handed out. People power has spoken, and it's beautiful thing.

Just to reinforce how much everyone loves the wings, it is dominating this online news poll 86% to 14% currently:
http://www.perthnow.com.au/sport/af...n/news-story/f14bfe5d6e8b903922ca75dba45d3906

Screen Shot 2015-10-10 at 1.19.43 PM.png

Just looking at the pics in this article of the tripe anal.

I am so glad that this thing has been banished into history.

#returnofthewings

Thanks to the amazing #returnthewings pioneers for their persistence and hard work- we couldn't have done it without you!
This guernsey looks beautiful :)
I'll admit that I wasn't excited about navy wings, but those larger wings look GLORIOUS
Just ordered one

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back