Certified Legendary Thread Winged Guernsey Petition/Letter - #ReturnTheWings: WINGS RETURNED, PERIL RETURNED - JOB DONE!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh for sure, but Freo's white jumper is very different to ours. It's their core jumper, and really their away jumper - not a clash so much.
Yep agree - Freo's white jumper is pretty good. Consistent with the home design - like what we want with Wings.

Freo had the option of wearing the Purple jumper, so there wasn't really anything controversial. One team wearing white shorts when both have dark home shorts is pretty normal.

each manufacturers are different. ISC doesn't have a side panel.
ISC actually have two different templates, both with side panels.

461682-fea1e1ba-d76a-11e3-a87f-26802c6294f7.jpg

Hayden+Ballantyne+2013+AFL+Grand+Final+Hawthorn+5SLleqmIJ1Hl.jpg

305811-tlsnewsportrait.jpg

(this picture has nothing to do with side panels, I just saw it when I was Googling and thought it was necessary)

Well their template with Geelong doesn't * up their hoops.
They actually have three templates by the looks of it! Geelong's doesn't have side panels. ISC jumpers are as tight as Puma jumpers though, so maybe we don't need side panels.

img_758_412_479693111.jpg

Haha gold.
Can't go wrong with a Simpsons reference.

But back to wings...
A common theme popping up on various FB posts is that the fans want royal to be the #1 jumper. I pray this doesn't derail the campaign with excessive "neither" votes.

On another note, Norf looked almost as good as us in their full royal tonight. Almost.

Can't go wrong with a Simpsons reference.

But back to wings...
A common theme popping up on various FB posts is that the fans want royal to be the #1 jumper. I pray this doesn't derail the campaign with excessive "neither" votes.

On another note, Norf looked almost as good as us in their full royal tonight. Almost.

That royal blue with white stripes jumper looks fantastic. Would prefer to see north wear that a lot more.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As long as those who vote neither put a comment in there about wanting royal wings. That would at least tell the club that wings are what the people want. In the end the club will decide colour, which they already have, and the winner is navy!

Maybe with these ones, you could make the point of Geelong, who have two different logos but only one is on the guernsey. I'd love them to go back to the old eagles head on the guernsey. They could still keep the new logo for merch. We still use that old head on some t-shirts and singlets so it's still around, maybe new head for home and away an old head for clash?

Just voted for the wings (obviously). I would prefer royal blue at home (and all finals), navy blue away and yellow peril clash, but I think we need to keep it simple at this stage. Get the wings voted in, then push for royal blue.

The guys that started this campaign and forced the club to take notice deserve so much credit. Top work guys!

Maybe with these ones, you could make the point of Geelong, who have two different logos but only one is on the guernsey. I'd love them to go back to the old eagles head on the guernsey. They could still keep the new logo for merch. We still use that old head on some t-shirts and singlets so it's still around, maybe new head for home and away an old head for clash?
I daresay they should keep it consistent on the guernseys. One or the other.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back