Certified Legendary Thread Winged Guernsey Petition/Letter - #ReturnTheWings: WINGS RETURNED, PERIL RETURNED - JOB DONE!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just voted for the wings (obviously). I would prefer royal blue at home (and all finals), navy blue away and yellow peril clash, but I think we need to keep it simple at this stage. Get the wings voted in, then push for royal blue.

The guys that started this campaign and forced the club to take notice deserve so much credit. Top work guys!
I agree with you on all counts.

The club won't accept royal home navy away, they have already said so. Also a dark away guernsey isn't really going to work, as majority of teams have a dark coloured home guernsey (crows, blues, pies, bombers, freo, hawks, dees, port, saints, tigers, swans, dogs) so the only way this thing will get up is if we all vote navy wings and learn to live with the compromise, navy wings beats tri panel everyday!! We need to think about this realistically, not just what we want.

Might send these in:

34jeo2r.png

eqpmvc.png

10f96rm.png
I reckon do another lot with that newer eagle head, the one on the lanyard. Send both in. Can't see them reverting to the old logo tbh - that is marketing's call Stocks has nothing to do with it. Still worth a go though!

I reckon do another lot with that newer eagle head, the one on the lanyard. Send both in. Can't see them reverting to the old logo tbh - that is marketing's call Stocks has nothing to do with it. Still worth a go though!
What new head?

My mate just got the senior IT job at the eagles, starts pretty soon I think, I'll see if I can get him to hack into the poll and dodge the numbers up so we can't lose!:). Not really, but interesting to see if he can get us a bit of inside info over the next few months

My mate just got the senior IT job at the eagles, starts pretty soon I think, I'll see if I can get him to hack into the poll and dodge the numbers up so we can't lose!:). Not really, but interesting to see if he can get us a bit of inside info over the next few months

Mr Simpson's car is green. Eric likes soda.

That eagle head sucks imo, I hate the current head in one colour.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I guess I'm being a little old school, when it was just blue and gold, and it worked so well.
I definitely think the gold jumper needs more blue on the logo. It looks a little stark otherwise

Yeah, there's too much detail for monochrome.
I reckon a lack of detail on a footy jumper is no bad thing. The finer detail gets lost in the flurry of an AFL game.

Just start at the monochrome version for ten minutes. It slowly grows on you ;)

I guess I'm being a little old school, when it was just blue and gold, and it worked so well.
I definitely think the gold jumper needs more blue on the logo. It looks a little stark otherwise

Yeah preferably I'd like to see the old head because it works perfectly in one colour, but I just can't see the club going for it.

I reckon a lack of detail on a footy jumper is no bad thing. The finer detail gets lost in the flurry of an AFL game.

Just start at the monochrome version for ten minutes. It slowly grows on you ;)
It's not that I don't like the single colour concept, but the logo looks s**t in one colour

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back