Certified Legendary Thread Winged Guernsey Petition/Letter - #ReturnTheWings: WINGS RETURNED, PERIL RETURNED - JOB DONE!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALERT ALERT: Someone has made a thread explicitly about the vote lower down on the board. I fear that plebs unfamiliar with the cause are gonna botch the vote :( people are voting "other" and requesting royal home. Can people jump in and make sure wings are voted for?

ALERT ALERT: Someone has made a thread explicitly about the vote lower down on the board. I fear that plebs unfamiliar with the cause are gonna botch the vote :( people are voting "other" and requesting royal home. Can people jump in and make sure wings are voted for?
People aren't going to botch the vote, relax.

Over the last week I've been working on and off on designing a new eagle head (and full logo, but the head was the main focus). I've tried to come up with a cross between the old head and the current head. This is just an idea and I don't claim that it's better than either the current or old design.

logo_redesign.png

Over the last week I've been working on and off on designing a new eagle head (and full logo, but the head was the main focus). I've tried to come up with a cross between the old head and the current head. This is just an idea and I don't claim that it's better than either the current or old design.

View attachment 82983
Do you work in graphic design? Loving your efforts!!

Pretty good effort lmach. Prefer a squarer typeface for the shield logo, but the shield design itself is top notch.

It's a pity the club likely employs work experience kids to do our graphic design though.

I also think we should send Gary some updated logo designs if the wings come up. Probably too early to push it now, but next year it wouldn't hurt to tell them that the logo is pretty lame

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You should do an assignment on how the wings design sh*ts all over the tri-panel.
Aight, I'll let the lecturer know that's what we're doing.

View attachment 82983

lmach I would kiss you if we weren't mortal bigfooty enemies.

This is literally the best logo upgrade I have ever seen on these boards.

It melds the classic original with the average current and makes something better than both.

Absolutely stunning. It's new and yet it screams West Coast Eagles.

I prefer your newer font, and obviously I prefer the versions where you don't use navy. The head as a primary and the first shield as your "corporate/secondary" logo is perfect.

I don't think i've ever said "send that to the club" in earnest on these boards, but send that to the club. As a part of a royal wings relaunch it would see you have the best brand in football once again.

I'm gushing.

lmach I would kiss you if we weren't mortal bigfooty enemies.

This is literally the best logo upgrade I have ever seen on these boards.

It melds the classic original with the average current and makes something better than both.

Absolutely stunning. It's new and yet it screams West Coast Eagles.

I prefer your newer font, and obviously I prefer the versions where you don't use navy. The head as a primary and the first shield as your "corporate/secondary" logo is perfect.

I don't think i've ever said "send that to the club" in earnest on these boards, but send that to the club. As a part of a royal wings relaunch it would see you have the best brand in football once again.

I'm gushing.
I'm flattered. Thanks dude (and the rest of you)!
Love it except it looks like it's falling over, can you rotate it a few degrees anti clockwise?
9jgowz.png

It'd have to be predominantly navy though unfortunately if the home jumper stays navy.

Getting rid of the stupid ochre from the logo should be a priority though. The club really needs to consolidate our colours/designs otherwise we just look so all over the place.

Ideally we should have the same jumper design regardless of where we play, with a maximum of three total colours used (yellow, navy or royal).

Imach, if you have some spare time, do you reckon you could update your designs at post #5179 with your new logo? Would love to see it.

Imach, if you have some spare time, do you reckon you could update your designs at post #5179 with your new logo? Would love to see it.
Yeah too easy. I'll have some time tonight after work.

View attachment 82983

lmach you're a freaking legend!! Your logo is a perfect blend do of old logo and new logo, plus the shield looks great for corporate businessy stuff. If there was anyone that could convince the board for a change, my money would be on you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back