Certified Legendary Thread Winged Guernsey Petition/Letter - #ReturnTheWings: WINGS RETURNED, PERIL RETURNED - JOB DONE!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hate to be the odd one out, but I actually prefer the current one, no offense lmach. Maybe it's just because I'm used to it.
There are definitely different viewpoints on that one. I'd say the status quo will be maintained.

There are definitely different viewpoints on that one. I'd say the status quo will be maintained.

Yeah like you wrote in your manifesto, things like colour and logo design are much more divided on opinion. The one thing we all agree on is the wings. I for one will be stoked if we run out in the wings at home for round 1 2016, whether it be navy, royal, new logo, old logo, current, whatever, as long as we have some continuity, and the tri panel is dead and burried, everybody wins.

Reading what everyone has said in this group about the wings is making me start to change my feelings with the current guernseys.
At the moment, I don't mind the Tri-Colour. But there are some changes that both home and away ones need. But let's never talk about our terrible clash guernsey.
A lot of what everyone has said would be reasonable if minor changes were to happen. Especially seeing Imach's designs showing the best of both designs.

Thanks a lot guys. You're making me doubt myself.

Reading what everyone has said in this group about the wings is making me start to change my feelings with the current guernseys.
At the moment, I don't mind the Tri-Colour. But there are some changes that both home and away ones need. But let's never talk about our terrible clash guernsey.
A lot of what everyone has said would be reasonable if minor changes were to happen. Especially seeing Imach's designs showing the best of both designs.

Thanks a lot guys. You're making me doubt myself.
don't mind the tri-colour but you would feel passionate about wings. Remember that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Here is the manifesto in PDF format. All credit to wing it of course. If this doesn't show up on the mobile BF or Tapatalk (not sure but hopefully it should) then force the desktop version of the site on your mobile browser using the link at the bottom of BF.

Attachments

• Wings Manifesto.pdf
    943.2 KB · Views: 2
Returning the Wings on the home jumper will be great, but i would actually prefer to see the white clash replaced by the yellow peril.

One step at a time i know, but would hate to wait past 2016 for this to happen, would be great if done at the same time.

was just reported on channel 9 news that the early results look like the wings will return to our jumper :thumbsu:
Wow. Awesome. I wonder if that report is available online.

EDIT: I just re-read my post above and it came across as sarcastic. It wasn't, Macca, I was being genuine.

Wow. Awesome. I wonder if that report is available online.

EDIT: I just re-read my post above and it came across as sarcastic. It wasn't, Macca, I was being genuine.
all good. I didnt interpret as being sarcastic. Hopefully we will get a formal result published tomorrow

all good. I didnt interpret as being sarcastic. Hopefully we will get a formal result published tomorrow
Was the report a full news item? Or just a 5 second grab? I can't find it on ch 9's YouTube channel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back