Certified Legendary Thread Winged Guernsey Petition/Letter - #ReturnTheWings: WINGS RETURNED, PERIL RETURNED - JOB DONE!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

What's with the insistence on white as a colour of ours...

I'd like to think that it helps the players keep cool while they train, but knowing West Coast it'll be there for the purpose of shoving the idea of "white being one of our colours" down our throats.

#breathingpanels

An intriguing tweet from Gary, which looks like a reply but I couldn't see the tweet he was replying to. Wings related? Let's speculate...

Adelaide have a new clash jumper for next year
http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/sport...-2015-afl-season/story-fnia3xzy-1227115614171

675016-b8ab77a4-6615-11e4-a2ee-db0b93f02857.jpg

They are wearing it next year, so they must have submitted the design last year?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I personally don't believe the club that they needed a year in advance. I'd say it was done to a contract with our guernsey manufacturers and not the AFL.

I personally don't believe the club that they needed a year in advance. I'd say it was done to a contract with our guernsey manufacturers and not the AFL.

Yeah I agree, seems like it's just been put out there to shut us up, and to go along with their story, and general laziness on the issue, until it was ramped up again. It's the same as their argument about only being aloud 2 special guernsey's this year, even though we know for a fact multiple clubs had 3 or even 4 one off guernsey's this year.

Seeing that Crows Clash just reinforces my views that we need to replace our clash also, when the 2016 wings hopefully returns.

It just makes sense to do a wings rebranding, to be consistent across all 3 jumpers. Not just introduce Navy wings home in 2016 and then in 2017/18 start considering the peril clash..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back