Certified Legendary Thread Winged Guernsey Petition/Letter - #ReturnTheWings: WINGS RETURNED, PERIL RETURNED - JOB DONE!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I just realised another sign. If the wings are indeed coming back then there wouldn't be a better then 2016, exactly 30 years after the club was founded. I can imagine the club really using that link if the wings are to come back as the home jumper.

It's happening!!
Thats the theory Gary floated to us when we met.

I'd be completely okay if someone could just skip us to 2016 right now. It's gonna be an absolutely bitchin' year.
What, and miss our 2015 premiership year

So I saw one of these in the flesh today...

mijk5lKvhU381_QFi76-2_A.jpg\

I hope this isn't what Gary meant when he said that wings would be on training gear.

Still waiting on the 2015 gear, every other team seems to have put theirs out, except us. I know the guernsey's will be the same, but I want to see how the retails look with the side panels, if they will be on there at all?

Plus some 2014 P.I.'s on the auction site would nice:mad::mad:

So I saw one of these in the flesh today...

mijk5lKvhU381_QFi76-2_A.jpg\

I hope this isn't what Gary meant when he said that wings would be on training gear.
Step 1: Release ugly wings gear
Step 2: Turn the fans against the wings
Step 3: ???
Step 4: Profit.

Still waiting on the 2015 gear, every other team seems to have put theirs out, except us. I know the guernsey's will be the same, but I want to see how the retails look with the side panels, if they will be on there at all?

Plus some 2014 P.I.'s on the auction site would nice:mad::mad:

I've given up on the Eagles store. #Hopeless

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I must admit, before bigfooty I didn't really care about the wings that much (I'm a young fan so history of it didn't really affect me). Now I'm a one eyed super fan of it and am tempted to cut off contact with anyone who doesn't agree.

Dying for official confirmations that the wings are back.

I must admit, before bigfooty I didn't really care about the wings that much (I'm a young fan so history of it didn't really affect me). Now I'm a one eyed super fan of it and am tempted to cut off contact with anyone who doesn't agree.

Dying for official confirmations that the wings are back.
Welcome, young fella. Wings = glorious history.

Not 100% sure, but I know we've sold them the last few years, plus I've never seen them worn at training. They are ugly as f**k though aren't they!!!
I think they're just Kmart-style training tops for kids. All clubs have them and all are just as ugly
The one i saw was in rebel sport, it worried me because on the tag it said "WCE Training top 15". Was amongst all the new afl gear aswell....

Meanwhile Collingwood planning to build their own stadium and complete world domination...

How the hell did we turn from a 90s powerhouse to a meek, conservative club? The mind boggles, it really does...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back