Certified Legendary Thread Winged Guernsey Petition/Letter - #ReturnTheWings: WINGS RETURNED, PERIL RETURNED - JOB DONE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haydos_WCE

Team Captain
Jun 14, 2012
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Perth Wildcats & Perth Glory
I never thought I would say this, but here's hoping for three consecutive matches of tri-panel from the commencement of the next round.

If we sew up a top-two spot this weekend, we may not see the wings again unless we make the GF.*

*Providing Freo aren't there, of course.

wing it

Club Legend
Jun 6, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
From another thread. Just wanted to share its droolworthiness...

Gaffinwings_zpstxjkkjiz.jpg

Back of the Eastern stand. Right in the middle of the wing.
I'm in the Eastern Stand too (but near the front of Level 3), but halfway between the wing and southern pocket. Hope they're good seats!
Go Eagles and wings :)

Sep 3, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers
I'm in the Eastern Stand too (but near the front of Level 3), but halfway between the wing and southern pocket. Hope they're good seats!
I've sat at 10 different spots at Adelaide oval including the hill. Every seat is a good seat at that place.
Not long now.

You'll have a great view but I hope you'll have a hat and sunglasses with you. Sun will be right in your face.

Nov 7, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool | Golden State Warriors
This Wings debacle reminds me of the Seinfeld episode called "The Dealership", also known as "The Twix" - only this time we are Costanza, the fat mechanic is Nisbett and the Twix bar are the wings.

Paraphrasing Costanza:

"All I want is yellow peril, fat wings and for NISBETT TO GET FIRED!!!"

This Wings debacle reminds me of the Seinfeld episode called "The Dealership", also known as "The Twix" - only this time we are Costanza, the fat mechanic is Nisbett and the Twix bar are the wings.

Paraphrasing Costanza:

"All I want is yellow peril, fat wings and for NISBETT TO GET FIRED!!!"

No Wings for you!
soup_nazi_from_seinfeld.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back