Winning Streak

Remove this Banner Ad

Current home and away streak is 2nd to 2006 and equal to 2014 (R9 to 17)

We now have our longest HOME streak (for H&A) with 12 wins from R9 last year, which passes 2 previous 11 game streaks.
We took the record for consecutive away wins last round with 5 (once again for H&A).

Another interesting stat, if I'm not mistaken, we've beaten every team with the exception of the Saints the last time we played them. Don't think we can last till round 19 undefeated to have a shot at everyone. Even if we did, doubt we would win ;)

I think the Hawks game in Tasmania will be at least one of the ones we drop?

I think the Hawks game in Tasmania will be at least one of the ones we drop?
Maybe, although if the hawks are struggling to make top 4 we might throw the kitchen sink at them and risk dropping the next week to a lesser opponent. I think only 3 sides can win the flag with the other two "contenders" in Port and North going pretty bad at the moment. Geelong look cooked but could still come up a notch or two.

The newbies have got no chance.

Maybe, although if the hawks are struggling to make top 4 we might throw the kitchen sink at them and risk dropping the next week to a lesser opponent. I think only 3 sides can win the flag with the other two "contenders" in Port and North going pretty bad at the moment. Geelong look cooked but could still come up a notch or two.

The newbies have got no chance.
Geelong look like they could be improving - if we are ever going to beat Hawks in Tasmania this is our best chance. I dreaded last night and look what happend!

have a look at the squiggle at the moment - predicting a top 4 of Freo, Sydney, West Coast, Hawthorn

With Fremantle def. Hawthorn, Sydney def. WCE in Week 1 - resulting in us meeting West Coast in the preliminary final, and Hawthorn vs Sydney in the other. Dream run if that eventuates

As long as our club doesn't produce anything like this, I'll be happy...
images

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Technically we are on an 11 game Home & Away winning streak. Rds 21-23 last year and the first 8 this year. It'd be nice to smash the old 9 game streak, equal the derbies, win a first flag and maybe Pav along the way can kick 11 to smash Modra's old goalscoring record!

Technically we are on an 11 game Home & Away winning streak. Rds 21-23 last year and the first 8 this year. It'd be nice to smash the old 9 game streak, equal the derbies, win a first flag and maybe Pav along the way can kick 11 to smash Modra's old goalscoring record!

Throw in a Brownlow and 4-5 AA representatives for good measure too

have a look at the squiggle at the moment - predicting a top 4 of Freo, Sydney, West Coast, Hawthorn

With Fremantle def. Hawthorn, Sydney def. WCE in Week 1 - resulting in us meeting West Coast in the preliminary final, and Hawthorn vs Sydney in the other. Dream run if that eventuates

If we meet Hawks at subi we win that then get week off

Would be a good opportunity to rest Pav, Sandi, McPharlin, Johnson, Mundy and Fyfe in time for the Grand Final.

Correct, and then according to squiggle meet WCE after our week off in the preliminary - would be the softest run into a GF ever

And with our current gameplan we should be fresher than most teams who try to do (or have to do) the port thing and run for 4 quarters.

Funny how this season it is showing last seasons efforts by port have a detriment to the future fitness. Even more reason to champion our 2015 strategy :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back