Media Wolves Building For S20 Success

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't see it happening, do you? You've had a pretty good few months.
I didn't see getting s**t canned by the Wonders, but as long as Clarkey doesn't move to the same team and make ludicrous demands, I think I'll be fine.

I think he went into deep training far far away by a man that ends up being Ra's Al Ghul.
If Haro comes back as cool and awesome as Batman I for one will be shocked to be sitting here

Jul 26, 2007
The Tree
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal, Coney Island Warriors
If Haro comes back as cool and awesome as Batman I for one will be shocked to be sitting here

At least we, the SFA's rogue gallery, will know who he is.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm not saying I'm Batman, but nobody has ever seen the two of us in the same room.
inb4 oldest joke of all time

Jul 26, 2007
The Tree
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal, Coney Island Warriors
I'm not saying I'm Batman, but nobody has ever seen the two of us in the same room.
inb4 oldest joke of all time

Nobody has ever seen you and Bieber in the same room either, means nothing.

Jul 18, 2012
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Everton, Mount Buller Demons
Laughable.

Beng and Son of God are two of the easiest blokes to rattle. They are no benefit to the Wolves, on or off-field. Ah well, at least the Royals and Bandits will become respectable clubs in S20. Good on them. Sincerely though - congratulations on signing two of the weakest flogs in the league.

It really doesn't matter what players are brought into teams anymore. You're all just fighting for that second place finish. The Dragons will continue to be the dominant force in the league. :thumbsu:

Laughable.

Beng and Son of God are two of the easiest blokes to rattle. They are no benefit to the Wolves, on or off-field. Ah well, at least the Royals and Bandits will become respectable clubs in S20. Good on them. Sincerely though - congratulations on signing two of the weakest flogs in the league.

It really doesn't matter what players are brought into teams anymore. You're all just fighting for that second place finish. The Dragons will continue to be the dominant force in the league. :thumbsu:
-insert some joke about not having a simmer anymore to fit in with the majority-

Back