Woman decapitated in London.

Remove this Banner Ad

It's the left. They are the real fascists.
Having a government along with other many blind supporters who call out racist to people who oppose the ideology of the Mohammedians, prevents free speech. This has more in common with the police state. Let's not forget the other nanny state laws and economic theft the left adore also.
You are free to say what you want, as long as the state and the majority agree with it.

I really feel for Western Europe, they have been overtaken by the Liberal (Left) fascists.

So you want free speech for yourself, but with nobody else having the right to tell conservatives why they're racist and stupid? I know how it must feel like all of society is calling you racist and stupid sometimes, but.... yeah I know that is how it must feel.

But if racists and idiots want free speech (and the kind of people who think this version of "free speech" i.e. the right to be an idiot without reprisal, is the biggest issue facing society are not very switched on anyway) they need to be prepared to be called racists and idiots. That is what free speech is about, it isn't protection for the stupid, it's protection for the intelligent.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back