Women who date a-hole blokes

Remove this Banner Ad

Nah, not 17 anymore. I don't think I've had a pimple for months.

My pants aren't short either. Just rolled up.

Pretty sure I also haven't lived at home for about five years too.

That doesn't make you any less of an adolescent who reckons that he knows everything and needs to express it via an overly long-winded diatribe of s**t.

Get laid, have at least one long term relationship, get a short term drug habit, get arrested, frighten yourself, travel, be vulnerable, have a crack at something you despise, have a kid, have your heart broken, act like a man for a change

I could go on.

Then, and only then, will your self-aggrandising piles of s**t script have some meaning and gain some traction.

Until then, no-one cares except your poor, brow-beaten mother.

That doesn't make you any less of an adolescent who reckons that he knows everything and needs to express it via an overly long-winded diatribe of s**t.

Get laid, have at least one long term relationship, get a short term drug habit, get arrested, frighten yourself, travel, be vulnerable, have a crack at something you despise, have a kid, have your heart broken, act like a man for a change

I could go on.

Then, and only then, will your self-aggrandising piles of s**t script have some meaning and gain some traction.

Until then, no-one cares except your poor, brow-beaten mother.
Your whole ******* internet life revolves around someone you reckon is so below you. A 50-plus year old on the internet constantly is bad enough. But one starting fights with apparent adolescents? You love talking about pub fights... are the only ones you picked against kids with fake IDs?

Your whole ******* internet life revolves around someone you reckon is so below you. A 50-plus year old on the internet constantly is bad enough. But one starting fights with apparent adolescents? You love talking about pub fights... are the only ones you picked against kids with fake IDs?

Pub fights?

Wut?

I'm retired and have made my way through life reasonably successfully despite some pretty critical setbacks.

So yeah, you are below me. As you are below most people on this site.

The difference being that most people at your stage of life don't feel the need to lecture, w@nk and dictate about s**t that they really don't understand.

You're a two pot screaming, pseudo intellectual wannabe whose entire existence is reliant upon your parents paying your uni fees and simple good fortune.

You're a step away from being a rent boy, if you aren't already. And loving it.

Something following on from my post on the other page. From what I recall when I was in my late teens-early 20s. Is that if you're friendly, non-threatening to a chick you like. They become used to you as you are, and don't speak to you in the context of a possible intimate relationship. So when you finally reveal your interest in them, you completely **** up their bearings on how they're supposed to perceive you. So if nothing else, they reject any advance from you because they're not sure what to do and a rejection is the safest option. It's not to say they wouldn't be interested, it's just they were used to the arms length relationship with you.

It's not an irrecoverable situation. But having to reject and being rejected spoils whatever relationship was there in the first place, and it's hard to know how to react in the following. So you eventually contact peters out. Sometimes when there wasn't an initial romantic interest expressed, a chick might need some time to get used to the idea of being in a romantic relationship with you. It might take them months, it might even take as little as an hour. Then it's fine and the awkward start is forgotten and laughed about later on.

But the emotional grief of being rejected for the guy and heavy burden of being responsible for causing that by the chick is too much to bear. So many loving relationships are destroyed before they eve began because you can't buy a chill pill over the counter.

Ah well...

Any new girl you are interested in, first few times she notices you, you've GOTTA plant the seed in her head where she thinks of you sexually. This can be done with things like a cheeky smile, a non-threatening on purpose letting her catch you out briefly checking her out, some throwaway thing said, etc.

You don't go on and on. You just plant that seed asap within the first few BRIEF interactions (like literally no later than the third interaction -- those brief ones, that last for like 10 seconds, like standing in a line, etc. Whereas a first up interaction that lasts say 10-20 mins, you have to plant the seed the first time). And you keep aloof in a cool way. Not see her for a little while. That seed in her mind will flower, the thought will stew in her. So next time you interact she'll come into it open to flirting and seeing IF it could work, like testing it for herself in her mind.

Class dismissed for today. Be sure to do your homework! GG's love advice is guaranteed to succeed.

Any new girl you are interested in, first few times she notices you, you've GOTTA plant the seed in her head where she thinks of you sexually. This can be done with things like a cheeky smile, a non-threatening on purpose letting her catch you out briefly checking her out, some throwaway thing said, etc.

You don't go on and on. You just plant that seed asap within the first few BRIEF interactions (like literally no later than the third interaction -- those brief ones, that last for like 10 seconds, like standing in a line, etc. Whereas a first up interaction that lasts say 10-20 mins, you have to plant the seed the first time). And you keep aloof in a cool way. Not see her for a little while. That seed in her mind will flower, the thought will stew in her. So next time you interact she'll come into it open to flirting and seeing IF it could work, like testing it for herself in her mind.

Class dismissed for today. Be sure to do your homework! GG's love advice is guaranteed to succeed.

Then you let the seed grow into a plant, and then you * the plant. :thumbsu:

Can you recommend a good fertilizer?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does that include that advice by you? :p
That was a hope, not advice :p

This whole "women love assholes" thing is 95% rubbish. It's only said by guys, who had a girl choose a guy that wasn't them, thus had to try and find flaws with the guy. My best mate was just dumped because he's an arrogant arsehole. And the guys I know in actual stable relationships are generally good guys.

This whole "women love assholes" thing is 95% rubbish. It's only said by guys, who had a girl choose a guy that wasn't them, thus had to try and find flaws with the guy. My best mate was just dumped because he's an arrogant arsehole. And the guys I know in actual stable relationships are generally good guys.
For casual sex, flings, women choose bad boys.

I've never understood why women find arseholes attractive. Give me a genuine, respectful guy over a douchebag with a big ego and a bad attitude anyday.

I've never understood why women find arseholes attractive. Give me a genuine, respectful guy over a douchebag with a big ego and a bad attitude anyday.
Because they make the women feel things

Nice guys are push overs and can be treated badly, where with "assholes" the power is in their court.

Women aren't logical just go with what they do not with what they say.

Once a women hits her late 30's and is desperate she'll want a nice guy... Only problem is by then the nice guys are fit, successful and debt free; they won't want to settle down when they can date whoever they want.

Women shoot themselves in the foot looking for the bad boys that makes her feel like she's in home and away... And they know they'll be pumped and dumped they still do it .

When it comes to personality traits some guys like girls who are submissive and shy, some like girls who are stupid and don't ask questions, some like girls who challenge them mentally, some like girls who are controlling and run every facet of their life - and vice-versa for women. Each to their own.

You pegged me there. Women like that are damn near impossible to find at the Bendigo or the Tote of a Satdee night though:(

They aren't assholes they just don't worship women and give them what they want.

Only the weak guys will cry and moan about guys like that because they still see women as a trustworthy logical human being .

Women are after looks, status and financial security... Hence why the "bad boys" or "assholes" are sought after until the women hit a later age and can't attract a guy like that anymore .

Hence why they'll end up settling down with a guy that they can control and worships them and lives in fear of making her upset in case she leaves.

Then she'll get bored and angry and would drop him at a dime if she gets attention from anyone else because it's exciting to her.

Seen it before it's nothing new , men just have to wake up and improve themselves and understand how realationships works and how women behave.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back