woosha coaching director at adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Jun 30, 2009
Deroesfromgero
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
east perth
http://www.afl.com.au/news/2015-07-06/camporeale-to-coach-crows-worsfold-in-as-coaching-director

SCOTT Camporeale will coach Adelaide for the rest of the season.

The Crows announced on Monday that the former Carlton and Essendon midfielder would replace the late Phil Walsh for the remainder of 2015.

Former West Coast coach John Worsfold has been named as coaching director for the rest of this season.

The appointment will raise speculation that Worsfold is in the mix as full-time coach of Adelaide from 2016 onwards.

Camporeale, 39, who has been at the Crows since 2011, served as senior assistant coach under Walsh, who died tragically last Friday.

I doubt he will coach fulltime, but will be elegantly poised to point adelaide in the right direction.. As I truly believe they were with Walsh.

Was inevitable. Had been doing it in a part time capacity anyway. Good luck tot he crows, hope they lose this weekend...:confused:

Great to see Woosha helping out in these circumstances.

The Crows statement said he will be in the coaches box each week. Will be so weird seeing him in the wrong box at Subi.
Personally I can see him taking over the head job next year. There hasn't been one bad thing said of him over here and most would love to see him as coach.

Saturday's game will be huge. Biggest game we have been a part of for years.
I will be drinking, heavily. Hoping for a win but wouldn't be unhappy with a draw.

I've never really liked Adelaide as a club but it is hard to hold that irrational stance now. The Eagles and Crows are now inextricably linked by personnel and I wish them and Woosh (and Teague and Glass) all the best going forward this year. What a tough job they have.

As has been said, this weekend will be so emotional for the clubs and whatever the outcome W/L/D, we will witness the true humanity of the game.

Good on him. Hopefully he doesnt sell to many of our secrets.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When there is a death of a father figure, it shakes the foundations into crumbs. I'm sure there is posters here who have seen this. Good men stand up at these times, no matter their history. You find out who is who at these times. What Worsfold is doing is standing up to plate honoring a mate, at his own expense. One of the most chivalrous acts you could ever do. We should of known this from the way he played his football.

When there is a death of a father figure, it shakes the foundations into crumbs. I'm sure there is posters here who have seen this. Good men stand up at these times, no matter their history. You find out who is who at these times. What Worsfold is doing is standing up to plate honoring a mate, at his own expense. One of the most chivalrous acts you could ever do. We should of known this from the way he played his football.
Can always count on Woosha to have a mates back in any situation. Good luck for the remainder of the year.

Totally agree with everything you have said.

Except (sorry) you don't "stand up" to the plate. You "step up" to the plate. It's a baseball term.
But everything else, I concur with 100% !

Remove this Banner Ad

Back