Portfolio Football as Footy by Fizzler (Formerly World Cup Crossover and Soccer Crossovers)

Remove this Banner Ad

Dec 26, 2013
Melbourne
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
OKC, Coburg, Werribee, Storm, QPR
Last edited:

Almost every AFL jumper has some form of a design on it, otherwise it's just a blank shirt with the sleeves cut off. When you do a crossover, you take this into consideration and move the original design and tweak it to suit an AFL jumper. Example: an NRL jersey may have a cut off V due to the sponsor, but on an AFL giernsey, you may bring the tip of the V back.

Also, I'd like to see more transformations, and less direct copies of the shirts. Otherwise, great work

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Australian Kits are old, the Croatian home is old. I was wondering whether you intended to use old kits or it's just what you could find.

The historicalkits site has all the kits used in the 2014 WC.
I used the Australian old kit because I prefer it over the new one. The Croatia one I thought was new but I liked it anyway. But basically it is what I could find

Your lower-third tag reminds me so much of the old Optus/Fox NRL graphics package it's not funny. Except they used Arial and you're using Helvetica

Your lower-third tag reminds me so much of the old Optus/Fox NRL graphics package it's not funny. Except they used Arial and you're using Helvetica

I actually think it looks more like Channel 10's but in different colours.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back