PC World of Warcraft - Including Classic

Remove this Banner Ad

I spent the time between Seige of Orrrrgrimmar and Burning Crusade Mark II leveling all my toons to 90...All 10 classes so I could start WOD as whichever one I wanted.

...So I started as my character from Vanilla...

I'd rather amputate my toes with a spoon than level more than one character.

Paladin's so casual. Pretty sure we all know Mages require da skill.

Fireball...Fireball...Fireball...Ohh! Pyroblast! YEAH! CRITS!...Fireball...Fireball...Fireball...

FrostboltFrostboltIcelance!

Arcane something, Arcane something etc etc.

Ill stick with my Pally :p

Fireball...Fireball...Fireball...Ohh! Pyroblast! YEAH! CRITS!...Fireball...Fireball...Fireball...

Arcane something, Arcane something etc etc.

Ill stick with my Pally :p

Will probably, WoW recently hit back to 10 million subscriptions again, game is going strong.

And yep 6.2 is the latest!

Pity thanks to Garrisons it feels like theres about 5 subscribers. The capital citites are ghost towns now that everyone has their own pads.

DarkPhoenix is the worst hunter out there.

It doesn't help that every time he has to asks for potions, flasks and how to do the most basic mechanics every single time.

p.s: Try cracking 15k dps next time

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I spent the time between Seige of Orrrrgrimmar and Burning Crusade Mark II leveling all my toons to 90...All 10 classes so I could start WOD as whichever one I wanted.

...So I started as my character from Vanilla...

Unfortunately we've been blessed with another grind fest in Taanan Jungle...

Yeah, I just looked it up and didn't expect a drop of 3 million in 10 months

Im not surprised. Although that could probably be accounted for with the Time Tokens. I knew guys who had well over 900 Million Gold and at 24k for 30 days, why keep paying $15 a month?

Yeah, I just looked it up and didn't expect a drop of 3 million in 10 months

Probably why they're going with the quickfire expansion releases (if true), it's the only way they can keep people subscriped, plus the money from the expansions themselves. You'd have to expect them to drop the price substantially though. I might re-sub for the next expansion, depends on the uni situation.

Anyone been buying the Wow tokens?

Saving plenty (At a cheap rate of 23k gold imo) and planning to start using them once my six month subscription is over

Im not surprised. Although that could probably be accounted for with the Time Tokens. I knew guys who had well over 900 Million Gold and at 24k for 30 days, why keep paying $15 a month?

That would have to included all active accounts, not necessarily just paid subscriptions. Furthermore whilst I haven't played since the paid subscription release (quit just before 6.1), surely it's the same as other MMOs:

-> someone buys a 'token' with real $$$.
-> puts it on Auction House to sell to players
-> they get in-game gold, other player gets game time, blizzard gets $$$

the tokens are a way to get rid of the gold farmers, but honestly I dont think it will have that much of an impact.

the tokens are a way to get rid of the gold farmers, but honestly I dont think it will have that much of an impact.

It's worked to some degree in a number of MMOs for a long time, starting with (to my knowledge) EVE Online. Gold is pretty irrelevant in WOW anyway so I'm honestly surprised they ever had a big deal with gold farmers tbh. So many other MMOs have economies that are much more central to a players' progress.

Anyone been buying the Wow tokens?

Saving plenty (At a cheap rate of 23k gold imo) and planning to start using them once my six month subscription is over

havent bought any - if you're focused gold is relatively easy to make these days

Remove this Banner Ad

Back