#1 Dogs Fan

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 6, 2006
Behind My Keyboard
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Chris Grant & Muhammed Ali
Many times I hear recruiters say this kid will go on to play for 10 years or will be a 200 game player.

My question is, alot of players have passed the 250 game mark, but who was the worst?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ahh the feeling, to be singled out as the worst great player.

And still better than the other thousands of "spuds" who "unfortunately" made it onto AFL lists and couldn't crack a senior game.

Its a feat to make it onto an AFL list, its an even greater feet to play an AFL game. To play 100 is great but to play over 200 is an incredible feat. 250 is something to behold.

Worst thread on bigfooty so far

Would have the single greatest cabinet of any modern day great.

Think Coleman is the only individual medal he didn't win.
I understand you defending Hird being a Bombers fan but to the rest of the footy community , s**t bloke is s**t bloke.

Would have the single greatest cabinet of any modern day great.

Think Coleman is the only individual medal he didn't win.

What's he won that Simon Black didn't win?

W
Many times I hear recruiters say this kid will go on to play for 10 years or will be a 200 game player.

My question is, alot of players have passed the 250 game mark, but who was the worst?
Many times I hear experienced bloggers/posters say "this blogger/poster will go on to post and blog for years"
My question is many bloggers and posters have passed the 7500 posts mark - but who has created the worst?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back