Worst gifts given or received

Remove this Banner Ad

A big plastic shell suitcase for my 19th birthday incase I decide to go traveling when I have a normal suitcase as well.

Not to mention the car seat covers I specifically said not to buy me when asked, or the weird clip on radio for my car I asked said do not waste your money on as my car has a great stereo.

My grandparents and uncle and aunty may be the worst gift givers in the world.
And you barrack for Richmond too. Just can't win. :p:D

Shut up Meg
Take a shot.

latest

Two Kris Kringle presents immediately come to mind:
- a fondue set. (who the **** does fondue, its not 1975)
- this horrific hippie type, bronze beaded necklace with like tassels hanging off it.

Needless to say I don't partake in KK anymore.

And also a lovely plant. I don't do plants. The thing was dead within a week.

Two Kris Kringle presents immediately come to mind:
- a fondue set. (who the **** does fondue, its not 1975)
- this horrific hippie type, bronze beaded necklace with like tassels hanging off it.

Needless to say I don't partake in KK anymore.

And also a lovely plant. I don't do plants. The thing was dead within a week.
Fondue's can be romantic.

A few years back my sister bought me the latest WWE game for PS3 that I wanted. Except she bought it from Big W and forgot to go to the helpdesk and get the actual disc put in the ******* thing. Opened up an empty game box on Christmas day. :thumbsu:

I seem to think there might be a story in there somewhere... pls continue..
Nah, I don't eat chocolate so I wouldn't have one, but they are romantic I thought?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh yeah, how can I forget. All those birthdays and Christmases I would always unwrap clothes from a certain relative. Then pretend to be grateful and happy about it.

Know a guy who got school text books for the new school year for Christmas years ago once. Granted that was hardly a cheap gift - quite expensive actually.

My father in law once gave me wooden letters that spelt out my name.

On the flipside my wife this year got me a cooking course in Positano when we're there in June. Looking forward to it.

I've never received an item of clothing I've liked.
Jewellery yes. DVDs yes. Perfume yes. And you can't go wrong with Geelong stuff. Any Geelong stuff.

I have a feeling a workmate of mine hated the present I gave her for her 21st. Had NFI what to get her, ended up buying her a voucher for a Deluxe pedicure at a local day spa. She didn't like it, I could just tell. Why BALKAN why?

I have a feeling a workmate of mine hated the present I gave her for her 21st. Had NFI what to get her, ended up buying her a voucher for a Deluxe pedicure at a local day spa. She didn't like it, I could just tell. Why BALKAN why?

Maybe she's had a traumatising experience with people touching her feet. Probably spent a night with me.

My old man went through a patch of a few years when we were kids where he didn't give us anything, not even a card, for our birthday or Christmas.

Rock collection starter kit from my strange cousins. Guess what the next present they gave me was? That's right a rock.
Hope you used said rock collection to cause some damage around the neighbourhood. Or to your cousin's head. :D

I remember getting a good walloping as a present off the old man when my school report was s**t. :D

A guy in grade 6 came to school one day with a couple of brand new packs of gel pens (relatively expensive stuff to kids). He gave one pack to me. Found out a year or so later he'd actually racked them. :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back