Worst Song of 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Joel Fletcher - Swing. This to me is the most annoying song on the radio at the moment. I hate it so much.

There are so many songs that are exactly the same of this, just this one actually has "lyrics". And they're all as bad as each other.

I hesitate to call them lyrics because, well, did you listen to them? :p

Another year, more s**t to be released no doubt

Already a contender, this guy has to be the biggest douche bag since Fred Durst

Ohhh my god this is just heinous! It's not even melodic, it's just noise! Daniel Johns is a twat and 360 is nothing but a feral, so how they could concoct something so utensil-rocky in a rap sphere is both surprising and unsurprising. This is shockin'!

Aren't Limp Biskit releasing an album this year?
That will no doubt offer up 10-12 contenders in one hit

Jeez 360 taking a very commanding and early lead. I don't mind some 360 but the lyrics were terrible, intro was atrocious and Daniel Johns chorus was also terrible.

I'm sure Nicki Minaj will be able to top it though by March.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rude - by Magic............owns this thread. Rubbish!
That wasn't very nice. Why you got to be so rude?

It also come out in 2013. There were far worse songs than it, the melody isn't that bad, the lyrics are horrifically bad though, and it's insanely catchy as well.

I'm so sorry to end this thread so soon.

Game-Over-Man-Game-Over.jpg

Nicki Minaj has already made the worst song of 2014, how many times can one say 'fellow' in a song.

j0rdy1 you were right, just one month off.
As someone who is heavily into rap I understand the use of fellow in rap but s**t was overused, the last bit 1.50 onwards is alright though. Is it bad that this is no where near her worst song? I truly don't understand how she is so big.

As someone who is heavily into rap I understand the use of fellow in rap but s**t was overused, the last bit 1.50 onwards is alright though. Is it bad that this is no where near her worst song? I truly don't understand how she is so big.
Don't get me wrong I love rap, only underground though but this is more than a joke.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back